Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shuit
    • Apr 2012

0JSIMPS0N, if you do not know or understand the real reasons why one is wearing whatever you see in the photo- it's better to not make a shallow comments on it. Not only that it is an insult to the person you're referring it to, it is also a reflection of who you are in general. If there is anything you felt like you need to add on or response to me. pm me. Don't spam the thread.

ps: Dane, I am not happy haha.

Comment

• TheThief
      • Mar 2011

I always love when intelligent people argue about stupid things.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post
        enjoy your potato sack circle jerk guys
        do people actually read what you type? you should get a diary buddy
        you know what, I can't recall a single occasion where you've brought anything relevant or interesting to a discussion, but I do remember several moronic remarks like the ones displayed here. I would not reccomend carrying on.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

serious science dropped in that post. nice one merz.
          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• curiouscharles
            • Jan 2008

remember when merz was nearly banned that one time? [read: those times numbering many]

#ohthehumanity #whiskeyforlunch
            —
            -

Comment

• several_girls
              • Nov 2010

my 0.02: hard to go off a single pic, especially one that looks like it used flash, at night

clothes happen in 3 dimensional space 0J, and especially given that dresses move much more than, say, a pair of denim jeans, i don't see how you could immediately conclude the dress is a potato sack based on a 2-d pic taken from the front, in low light

i mean this should be basic shit to understand right

edit: what about WIND CONDITIONS???
              Last edited by several_girls; 09-12-2012, 07:01 PM. Reason: i am *this* mad

Comment

• upsilonkng
                • May 2010

I actually am speaking for the fat boys so this is awkward
                I've noticed that fat guys are the ones w/ insane standards of beauty, it makes them feel better that they aren't w/ anyone because no girl is good enough to "meet" their high standards they keep for strangers and not themselves.

some of us men aren't squares or rectangles or even pencils. And we admire and enjoy all types of women. We may even talk to them... Personally I think that dress looks awesome on her.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                  ...or maybe you have poor taste.
                  i think you were spot on in your first reply.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DRRRK
                    It's getting scary over the last few days. Once you have a different opinion and use a wrong word, but actually have a point and find arguments for it, i'm reminded of the game i'm playing while running, where a wrong direction leads to an attack of zombies. Sissyleak's post in the Thom Browne thread is telling already, that nobody could argue against it even more.

That said, I have mixed feelings about the dress. Not bad, but not too flattering either.

AKA, not sure about the different blacks. I also wouldn't have thought that Rick and Harnden can work, but as the jacket is not too typical Harnden, it does.
                    What the fuck are you talking about. He's being a dick and you are defending him. Take a fucking vacation.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                      remember when merz was nearly banned that one time? [read: those times numbering many]

#ohthehumanity #whiskeyforlunch
                      Such a thing never happened.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• avout
                        • Nov 2011

Poor girl, all she did was stand next to Shui and now she's the epicenter of a debate on geometry

Anyway, Shui - Looks cool but the chain and the watch just pop out too much for me. Maybe one or the other would've been enough.

AKA - love it. I disagree with DRRRK - imo the different blacks work well with the dusty, worn-out look.

Comment

• shuit
                          • Apr 2012

avout, that's what I thought so too- she do not deserve any of this, especially from someone like that. I think she is doing a really good job in term of choosing a fabric and cut that fit her body so perfectly which is why I beg her if I could take her photos. I don't think I'll do it anymore. I really respect her and now I am ashamed of myself on behalf of all that is happening.

ps: note taken though, I really though the watch is a little excessive myself too, but I can't live without it so I will have to lose the chain

Comment

• Denpatou
                            • Jan 2010

no way, please don't take one or two sternly contrarian remarks so seriously... the photos are great, the lady looks very nice, and more of this would be good in any capacity~
                            SEMI-SORTED. / DRUNKEN HEARTED

Comment

• savant
                              • Jul 2011

I think she looks fantastic. Loved her silhoutte

I would like to be next to her

Comment

• croatoan
                                • Jul 2007

ah

Comment

Working...