• messenoire
      • Nov 2009

it's halloween and i'm lazy.

jacket - julius
      shirt - damir doma
      tank under shirt - silent
      jeans - julius
      gloves - ovate
      (i brightened the color because it was so black on my computer)

Comment

• Oasis
        • Apr 2011

That would be a lot more striking of an image if it was taken sans the iphone and the shit on the bed. Not that this thread is 'show us your striking photograpy images' but it'd still be pretty dope..
        Originally posted by christianef
        u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• Originally posted by messenoire View Post
          it's halloween and i'm lazy.
          (i brightened the color because it was so black on my computer)
          hm.. Have you forgot something? I wait for the tracking info from you, Casey. From May till October and now about two weeks from your last promise.

How is your dad's funeral anyway? Your job? Aren't you so busy again that you can't send me my stuff back as you do for Eternal?

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by JetLag View Post
            Thanks to Patroklus, now we can put funny stuff on our heads.

What a handsome group of strapping young lads!
            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Jin View Post
              hm.. Have you forgot something? I wait for the tracking info from you, Casey. From May till October and now about two weeks from your last promise.

How is your dad's funeral anyway? Your job? Aren't you so busy again that you can't send me my stuff back as you do for Eternal?
              i am going to say this once and only once, fucking chill on my dads funeral. there are strict rules on here and it's in extremely bad taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                it's in extremely bad taste.
                it's not. after all strange cases in our communication.

you didn't answer my question.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Eternal
                  Was it? I have a better one, but seems I made it up myself. I thought he made his first account and managed to keep it to sell stuff. Which eventually got banned, but that he had a second account that commented on his own sale threads saying" This is so nice, why you sell??!! etc. Might have been a better idea, hence why I possibly made it up after a while myself.
                  this is exactly correct. the zboss account was one of several used to bump the blacksuit sales threads. it stuck because of the oddness of the name combined with the now legendary WHY YOU SELL??? post.
                  LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• liberty_of_style
                    • Aug 2011

I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things...

Comment

• incognito
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2012

are you gonna go my way

hahaha. not sure how to respond to that but i guess i'll take it as a complement considering he is generally pretty awesome.
                      then again....there are the awkward moments where he looks like OJ Simpson as a drag queen.

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

....erm.
                        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Originally posted by Jin View Post

Jin, I don't usually have a problem with you, but this is really insensitive to post something like this here (if I was a mod, I would delete your comment). Having gone through my own dad passing away a few years ago, I can say that this kind of crap can really be the straw that breaks the camel's back when you're already having a difficult time handling things. Sometimes you just forget to do things because you feel too paralyzed to function during the mourning and stress. Anyways, whatever problems you might have with messenoire, you should settle them outside of this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by flux View Post
                            Jin, I don't usually have a problem with you, but this is really insensitive to post something like this here (if I was a mod, I would delete your comment). Having gone through my own dad passing away a few years ago, I can say that this kind of crap can really be the straw that breaks the camel's back when you're already having a difficult time handling things. Sometimes you just forget to do things because you feel too paralyzed to function during the mourning and stress. Anyways, whatever problems you might have with messenoire, you should settle them outside of this forum.
                            Flux, sorry for such a weird off topic. Didn't want to hurt anyone, even messenoire, with this point. But sometimes people ignore you so weird way, that only chance to get some reaction from em is to ask em such public way.

So sorry, I'm not so insensitive. But you can ask Eternal about details of this situation and that remark.

Comment

• incognito
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by flux View Post
                              i don't really know any of the details going on between them so i am totally extrapolating here. my guess is that messoinoire told jin he hasn't had time to send jin's items back to him. so when jin sees him post a WAYWT with a mask, going to some party, he feels like either A) messoinoire is shitting on him or B) he is being lied to. i know the feeling.....when someone says they don't have time to do something important and then you see them posting party pics on facebook....it's kind of like being kicked in the nuts.

now back to our scheduled programming: WAYWT

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

^i don't think the lenny comparison was a compliment

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎