• endorphinz
    Banned
    • Jun 2009

^ zactly

Comment

• Oasis
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
      I just think it works better on someone who's blatantly masculine (no offense bud).
      I'm the exact opposite. I think it looks better on a dude who's more effeminate - it just seems more congruent to me, as opposed to confused.
      Originally posted by christianef
      u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• trentk
        • Oct 2010

originalre0 - very curious to see what this would look like with a black (ccp/ro/thamanyah or other, if you don't have one by the first 3) blazer.

Also - I think skirts work best when the onlooker is transfixed with horror by alien-slug undulations of the lower body, as if the wearer is a monk being continuously deformed from the bottom up into something extraterrestrial.

Rather than neutralize a skirts femininity with decidedly masculine things (beard, leather jacket etc..), I think its better to exacerbate the skirts strangeness such that it passes out of the feminine and into uncharted terrain.
        "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Macro
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by trentk View Post
          Also - I think skirts work best when the onlooker is transfixed with horror by alien-slug undulations of the lower body, as if the wearer is a monk being continuously deformed from the bottom up into something extraterrestrial.
          read Pynchon?
          every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• trentk
            • Oct 2010

for whatever reason, I've only got around to reading the crying of lot 49. the bit you quoted was what happens when one takes a break from studying topology to browse stylezeitgeist... my mind is still in morphing, deformation, "weird shit like turning a sphere inside out" mode.

edit: an abstract elastic material that can self-intersect, infinitely stretch, and poof if it creases, cuts, or punctures... someone should make clothes out of this next season.
            "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• interest1
              • Nov 2008

Interesting, the instant perceptions made between a 1-shoulder vs a 2-shoulder tank.

Kunk, you really do put the test in "testosterone".

p.s. halter tops are devoid of shoulder fabric, which that is not.

p.p.s. your favorite designer was a tranny.
              sain't

Comment

• Vanna
                • May 2008

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                I knew there was something wrong with Betsy "Johnson."
                Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Lo-ki
                  • Jan 2011

ZB
                  ZB
                  CCP

From fem to buffed out ...
                  She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

Halter was the most generous description I could conjur. And my favorite singer is a woman and I still do t desire to dress like one.
                    Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                    Interesting, the instant perceptions made between a 1-shoulder vs a 2-shoulder tank.

Kunk, you really do put the test in "testosterone".

p.s. halter tops are devoid of shoulder fabric, which that is not.

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post

Halter was the most generous description I could conjur.
                      And my favorite singer is a woman and I still do desire to dress like one.
                      Someone better sig that shit before it up & disappears.
                      sain't

Comment

• arby2001
                        • Jan 2011

when you have a bodybuilder's physique, i would really stay away from those sheer bodyhugging twisted tops and tight pants. in fact all men should stay away from the ultra tight bottoms posted in the last couple of pics.

i would start with a loose tank or long tee, and then start to add on layers as the weather demands, preferably finishing with an open coat/leather. bottom would be straight fit cargoes or jeans, boots are okay.

just my 2 cents.
                        too skinny for rick

Comment

• Raw
                          • Oct 2009

I think Lo-ki looks ok in that, except for the twisting and half tuck to show off the belt. Untuck the shirt and maybe lose the thumb holes and I think it would look pretty good.

Comment

• Lane
                            • Aug 2010

I'm actually cool with the look, but heavily dislike the earrings. All it needs is long hair now. Fucking wish I could pull off that spartan top.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

On the skirt/one-shoulder top, agreed with Dane, PROVIDED that originalr was aiming for that look. But maybe he just wanted to look feminine? Intention counts. Or maybe he's a girl?

On Lo-Ki, agree with arbi on this particular look. However, tight pants can work if covered by a long top from above and tall boots from below. Then essentially you are looking at a pant leg and you don't get that naked-while-clothed vibe.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Redhotaj
                                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by originalre0 View Post

All by rick .
                                You look cool, man. I like your style.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰