Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="iSuck"]

trying to get the last of my winter weights in before it warms up</p>

</p>

</p>

jil.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Justin, I love the suit and how it fits, but i dont like this tie and shirt combination of the same print........</p>

I take it this is a slip up by you as you are always Dandy.......A solid or a soft polk-a-dot tie would have been a better alternative........</p>

I also want to suggest to you (you may have a couple already) to broaden your scope into pocket squares, as they do wonders in adding personality to a look like this</p>
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

I'm gonna have to step up my game now................ </p>

Albert , diego, trendy andy and all of you guys make me look like im not trying...........</p>

look and see if you all can see me disappearing in your rear view mirrors....................</p>

Comment

• iSuck
        • Mar 2008

oh come now you don't like the optical illusion?</P>

it's what attracted me to the tie and shirt, they are not an exact match like the other prints available from Jil's last season</P>

Comment

• Real Real
          • Feb 2007

I like the combination. (The pattern on the shirt is larger than the pattern on the tie, right?)

Comment

• iSuck
            • Mar 2008

yes</P>

and scribbles making up the lines are looser on the shirt and tighter on the tie</P>

i call the shirt fuzzy and the tie hazy</P>

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT></P>
              <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT></o:p></P>
              <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Semi-translucent hoodie: Ann Demeulemeester</FONT></P>
              <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Grey jeans: Dior</FONT></P>
              <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Shoes: John Lobb Paris<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
              <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Rings: Maison Martin Margiela, Surface2Air<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
              <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Sick face: flu<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

Really nice Fuuma. Chinorlz is killin' it with the CCP. I give the [Y] on the shirt/tie combo iSuck, I almost bought that shirt myself when it was on yoox.</p>

I thought untucked would look cool under the short jacket, but on second thought maybe it's a bit sloppy:</p>

</p>

Cloak jacket and pants, Ervell button up.</p>
                music

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Is that the jacket you needed to fix up, Casem? BTW, I think there is something wrong with the way your position the camera, maybe? It makes you look wider than you are - I know you are thinner, I've seen you! [86]</p>

Edit: Fuuma, looking good, as always. Oh, I meant to say that all of you Montrealians have some serious style - I liked how all three of you looked when we met up, and I love that all of you looked very different. Mass looked like a Raf model, Raf totally suits him. [64]</p>
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Servo2000
                    • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Is that the jacket you needed to fix up, Casem? BTW, I think there is something wrong with the way your position the camera, maybe? It makes you look wider than you are - I know you are thinner, I've seen you! [86]</p>

[/quote]</p>

The trick is to put it at head level.
                    </p>
                    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

</p>

luc beanie
                      ccp fencing
                      luc black knit
                      ccp bag
                      ccp rain pantz
                      ccp shuz
                      </p>

misc: werskatt munchen, laura b</p>
                      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• casem
                        • Sep 2006

Yea, I'll try that, I don't have anything to put the camera on at eye level, but I'll try to figure something out. I also think cropping ads 20 pounds, when I take my body out of context and remove the head somehow I look way wider. I'm always jealous of the camera experts on here Les, B.S., Fuuma all have the WAYWT shots down! </p>

Yep, that's the jacket, I decided to leave the psychedelic stain after wearing it a few times I thought it looked cool, I'll just tell people I'm a painter or something. Can't beat a Cloak jacket for $60!!!</p>

[quote user="Servo2000"][quote user="Faust"]</p>

[/quote]</p>

The trick is to put it at head level.
                        </p>[/quote]
                        music

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Oh man, Diego's started it. People be breakin out their sunday best!!</P>

Zamb, you got your own baller steez my friend. You can say that you've created much of what you wear and that's really truly amazing. I hope to be even remotely close to your level one day :)</P>

Uparmoured... I like it that you're takin it back to a more casual getup! Don't gotta do the MA+/CCP/LUC/CDiem/Everythingelsecrazy every day you know? We all gotta go casual sometime :)</P>

Fuuma, get better my friend. </P>

Casem. I like the untucked casual!</P>

Joey... BALLINNNNNNN</P>
                          <P mce_keep="true"></P>

and you guys can call me Tangerine now after this post ([86])</P>
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Oh man, Diego's started it. People be breakin out their sunday best!!</p>

Zamb, you got your own baller steez my friend. You can say that you've created much of what you wear and that's really truly amazing. I hope to be even remotely close to your level one day :)</p>

Uparmoured... I like it that you're takin it back to a more casual getup! Don't gotta do the MA+/CCP/LUC/CDiem/Everythingelsecrazy every day you know? We all gotta go casual sometime :)</p>

Fuuma, get better my friend. </p>

Casem. I like the untucked casual!</p>

Joey... BALLINNNNNNN</p>
                            <p mce_keep="true"></p>

and you guys can call me Tangerine now after this post ([86])</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I know, but i havent updated my wardrobe in a while, I need to make some new stuff, to both wear and sell, Ive just been busy with the wedding arrangements, im making a jacket pattern right now..................</p>

No worries though, the second half of the year will be phenomenal..................</p>

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

</p>

luc beanie
                              ccp fencing
                              luc black knit
                              ccp bag
                              ccp rain pantz
                              ccp shuz
                              </p>

misc: werskatt munchen, laura b </p>

[/quote]</p>

Perfect. Someone hose this guy off, he's on fire. </p>
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

How you know you're a baller #9.
                                </p>

All the leather on your person is object dyed. </p>
                                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎