• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
    Can you guys help me divorce myself from celebrity fashion by never mentioning that guy again? If it wasn't for fashion forums and facebook I'd remain blissfully unaware of his existence.
    AGREED! It's just in the air, unfortunately. I've had these discussions elsewhere about how celebrity has become so omnipresent that it's impossible to escape.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endorphinz
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

as banal & trivial as they are,I find the above discussions infinitely more entertaining than those involving ccp fabric codes. but that's just me.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
        as banal & trivial as they are,I find the above discussions infinitely more entertaining than those involving ccp fabric codes. but that's just me.
        Why is it either or? How about all the interesting discussion about fashion? Why not say I would rather read those than the KW bullshit?
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endorphinz
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Why is it either or?

agree, why either or? a little kw spices up everything.... just a little

on a serious note,we discussed state of the industry and like it or not celebrity involvement plays a major role in the current state.

Comment

• Sombre
            • Jan 2009

^If/when celebrities take over the industry I'm burning all my clothes and becoming a nudist.
            An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
            I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Icarium
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Sombre View Post
              ^If/when celebrities take over the industry I'm burning all my clothes and becoming a nudist.
              I feel like if that's your response then it's the celebrities who have won ;p

Comment

• The-Arm
                • Jul 2012

Yesterday to hand in my last assignment!

thrift + soloist + rick + thrift + obscur + soloistadidas

Comment

• Resonkuken
                  • Oct 2012

That´s fantastic the-arm. It´s giving me Poet/urban gunslinger vibe.

Comment

• k3mist
                    • Apr 2013

yup really like that too, the-arm.
                    im guessing the shirts from soloist. too bad i can never find a size 3/4 in anything he makes.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
                      • May 2013

saw your last fit too the-arm,
                      really like your style!

Comment

• Icarium
                        • Oct 2010

Yeah really great... love the direction things have gone since your mostly rick fits (Which were already pretty great).

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                          • Apr 2013

No No Yes x Trigger
                          Trigger X No No Yes
                          Zam Barrett Coated J Jean 2012
                          Julius_7

Let the games begin.

Full Size: http://i.imgur.com/kL7rldt.jpg (1958x2937)
                          Originally posted by unwashed
                          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                          Originally posted by Ahimsa
                          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• twmllr
                            • Sep 2013

^is this the tailored leather you mentioned before?

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                              • Apr 2013

yeah because i'm going for the "low level mafioso look"
                              I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                                What were you aiming for with the gloves (assuming this is a thought-out fit)? They seem not bold enough to be a contrast piece (like the now thoroughly trad red CCP drips/red generic shoes with black, you know what I mean), but not similar enough to the rest to fit in quietly either. I mean, I don't mind them, just not sure where they're going.

A lot of people wear white gloves in japan, these although in this picture doesn't really seem that white, its because they are pretty greyed out and at this point the fingertips are pretty much black because the way there were constructed, if you were to take a look at the gloves that the others wear (common folk for sanitary purposes, police, people who work with handling garments or jewelry, the people who push you on the train, the people who work at the stations wear white gloves) this is very staggering in comparison.

It's quite a bold statement, and less of an aesthetic decision, I had someone ask me if I was wearing a creature on my hand, and i've also gotten comments if the gloves are made from kaiju, which to me is very interesting, in which I reply that it's just a leather glove tailored to fit me, (as in fit and personality, whether or not they get the double meaning is up to them).

I don't think it's that wild to wear gloves and I will argue that I do pull them off because it doesn't look out of place, I also don't think the color of the gloves matter at all, shoes or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎