Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dunglan7
    • Sep 2010

Cj pants looks spot on. Jacket looks better zipped.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

That's a good fit, cjbreed.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• boodude
        • Oct 2012

CJ are these BBS p11s from recent season? Love the fit of them with the boots ( ccp?)

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

that combo jacket is great
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• blackfedora
            • Jan 2012

C, the RO rayon dust in your last pic is looking a little shabby. After you finish investing in a few more killer BBS jackets it wouldn't be a bad idea to replace it. Your horse leather in recent purchases also looks pretty deadly.

Comment

• AngelofDeath
              • Jun 2012

Not very often we get snow here, so I've been traipsing around the yard like a giddy child(/ninja).

Obscur
              _7
              BBS
              DRKSHDW
              Obscur
              I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• schemedream
                • Jan 2013

I like the setting / lighting way better in this new spot. The corner of your office(?) is not flattering. As others have said the fit is spot on and you look like a baus Good choice!

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Here is another episode of ccp (crappy cellphone photos), this time taken while fairly drunk for that little extra blur.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Czx
                    • Feb 2011

@unwashed - cheers, it's wool. Serves as my winter coat, withstanding -20 in this thing is not a problem which I'm damn thankful about. And I love this thing to death aside from the shitty job on buttons.

@lowrey - I love it, the proportions are not only spot on but of my favorite kind. Damn good.
                    néant
                    Last.FM paranoia
                    Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                    0 > ∞

Comment

• docus
                      • Dec 2010

Lowrey, even the blur can't hide the majesty of that fit...! I'm assuming that's the Rick's Jacket - why oh why did I ever sell mine?!?! *weeps*

Comment

• unwashed
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by newp View Post
                        Unwashed, great! What shoes are these? They look like ramones boots but this ring..
                        Thanks, they are RO SS12 Sneakers

Originally posted by Czx View Post
                        @unwashed - cheers, it's wool. Serves as my winter coat, withstanding -20 in this thing is not a problem which I'm damn thankful about. And I love this thing to death aside from the shitty job on buttons.
                        I have the cotton version which is really not enough for anywhere below 0 temperatures. I have to struggle with the buttons as well and thought about inserting a zipper, but when worn open it would ruin the look I think.

Great fits cjbreed, AngelofDeath and Lowrey!
                        Grailed link

Comment

• cjbreed
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                          With all the BBS that C is picking up, I'm gonna have to buy as many shares as possible during Boris' IPO!
                          truth be told i don't think i'm done yet. this particular season, science fiction, really appealed to me. also i guess i was slightly worried that it would be like gleam or something. like boris might be about to get "big" and take on a whole new set of issues that could potentially take the brand in a direction i may not like as much.

not that i don't still love rick, i do. but i think gleam was the last season that really resonated with me personally.

Originally posted by boodude View Post
                          CJ are these BBS p11s from recent season? Love the fit of them with the boots ( ccp?)
                          yes they are and i love them. F178 fabric is pretty stiff and tough feeling but it breaks in nicely.

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          that combo jacket is great
                          it really is. and after wearing that horse leather it feels like pajamas

Originally posted by blackfedora View Post
                          C, the RO rayon dust in your last pic is looking a little shabby. After you finish investing in a few more killer BBS jackets it wouldn't be a bad idea to replace it. Your horse leather in recent purchases also looks pretty deadly.
                          its just a DIY version of this

that image was in response to the guy that said i remind him of jason voorhees lol. its because in photos i feel like this guy:

Originally posted by schemedream View Post
                          I like the setting / lighting way better in this new spot. The corner of your office(?) is not flattering. As others have said the fit is spot on and you look like a baus Good choice!
                          lol thank you. the new pics are my office the older pics are my shop office. i always regret that my photos are so bad and do not do proper justice to the clothing...(that comment was for me, right?)
                          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• wurm
                            • Nov 2010

long time since posting...still wear clothes though. from a few days ago:

balenciaga hood coat
                            christophe lemaire sweater
                            christophe lemaire trousers
                            damir doma creepers

Comment

• messenoire
                              • Nov 2009

Here is another episode of ccp (crappy cellphone photos), this time taken while fairly drunk for that little extra blur.
                              i can honestly say i like these just as much if not more than the highly stylized photos. it's raw and in the moment. you didnt dress up for it in your room only to remove elements later. it's what you wore and you look comfortable in it. there's an easiness to blurry cell phone pics in elevator mirrors. well done

Comment

• boodude
                                • Oct 2012

Awesome fit lowrey! What are the sneakers? Looking for a similar fitting sneaker these days. thx

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎