X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warg
    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
    Warg is a friendly user on SZ, why so serious? let him be.. he is not doing anyone harm :/ though I get the over-posting thing and I agree, but the meth jokes? come on.. feels like I'm back on High-School and someone can't sit with some random cool people, because he is too friendly
    Thanks cjbreed blackman

It is the reason why i took off.

I enjoyed posting but:
    -the meth joke (second time),
    -calling me a narcissist,
    -the "sorry to interrupt Warg",
    -the picking at my name (that was given to me 12 year ago by my best friend )
    -the moderator "has gotten a number of complains already"!
    Are you serious? All together made it like i m more scared of the answers then enjoying it...

i came here to have fun not to deal with judgement of any kind! i can take a argument but that is not about my clothing! it s about me?

I post 1 picture that you like it or not is in the right thread and we got 5 people bullying all together? No interest in that thread at all? isn't that over posting?

I have been dressing up since i was 12. Back in the days it was platform, crop tops and wide pants and I have been dealing with this kind of argument for my whole life. I know who i am and yes i love to be dressed up 24/7 and it really not to show off... i mean i don t have any real contact with any of you guys...

It s not like i only posted here. I answered and hope helped in thread like NYC or finding fabric ...

I may just post in the DIY in the future cause i do a lot of stuff myself and i hope i can get some of you do start :)

Now of course my post is too long ...

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Again, you should take others into consideration. When you post a bunch of outfits in a row, several a day, flooding this thread, then your Instagram, you should understand what it looks like to others and you are opening yourself up for judgment, even if you don't mean to. Now, let's put this to rest and restart nicely.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• daou0782
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Warg View Post
        Thanks cjbreed blackman

[...]

Now of course my post is too long ...
        Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Warg View Post
          i don t have any real contact with any of you guys...

agreed.

i told u once already what the problem is. u are flooding the site with posts, mostly about urself. it is absolutely disproportionate to how others use this forum. this is a community, not a conduit for ur extreme attention-seeking behavior.

i made a harsh comment to make u stop and reflect on ur extreme and disruptive behavior, but now u start blaming others for their reactions instead. so no, i don't actually think u are on meth. i do however, think u show real signs of histrionic PD.

if u can't contain this behavior, i don't think u will last long here. and yes, i know i am being very frank here. i believe it is necessary.

Comment

• ryanhast
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
            i do however, think u show real signs of histrionic PD.
            Supposedly we are all a little HPD.

Comment

• Warg
              • Nov 2012

wait a week and re read you post. even put in situation "extreme and disruptive behavior" is kind of disproportionate ... it s a fucking forum about fashion. And damn i LOVE fashion it s not as serious as you would like it to be for me...

but as i said... i don t enjoy i won't do it that s really what it end up to. it won t change my life with out without it :) There is nothing personal as i don t know anyone here personally.

now we won't flood the thread with my therapy, i don t think it s really the first interest of people here

Good continuation to everyone and even tho i won't put myself in a box i ll still be looking around here as i do like the "stylezeitgeist" esthetic that s shared.

agreed.

i told u once already what the problem is. u are flooding the site with posts, mostly about urself. it is absolutely disproportionate to how others use this forum. this is a community, not a conduit for ur extreme attention-seeking behavior.

i made a harsh comment to make u stop and reflect on ur extreme and disruptive behavior, but now u start blaming others for their reactions instead. so no, i don't actually think u are on meth. i do however, think u show real signs of histrionic PD.

if u can't contain this behavior, i don't think u will last long here. and yes, i know i am being very frank here. i believe it is necessary.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ryanhast View Post
                No.
                We're cool.
                I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                  • Jul 2013

i like this. nice boots.

also, faust very good coat. liking the a-line which is nicely grounded by the heavy boots.
                  Thanks. Coincidentally, I have many of the same praises for the coat in that pic that Faust has for his coat.

Warg, I came into this forum a little too loud myself and caught some heat for it. So it's from experience and not condescension that I recommend keeping the posts to a minimum, less is more. Be selective about who and what you reply to and how you say things, not everything has to be addressed, not every fit has to be shared.
                  bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ryanhast View Post
                    A necessary and very important qualifier. Degrees matter.

And now I think we can conclude our babysitting/therapy session. If Warg does not get it after all these posts, Shucks might be on to something with his diagnosis. This is a place for adults.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                      . . .

I came into this forum a little too loud myself and caught some heat for it. So it's from experience and not condescension that I recommend keeping the posts to a minimum, less is more. Be selective about who and what you reply to and how you say things, not everything has to be addressed, not every fit has to be shared.

We all thought you were about to slit your wrists after your melodramatic first post, so your advice to all incoming eager beavers is right on the mark.

You've come a long way, grasshoppa.
                      sain't

Comment

• DudleyGray
                        • Jul 2013

Hah, why thank you.
                        bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• 550BC
                          • Jan 2013

what happened to apathy ?
                          a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Vanna
                            • May 2008

Love the one of you and the GF Shuit.

Faust, the coat is beautiful.

Yesterday.

Silent lambskin jacket
                            Rick Owens shorts
                            Juun J lambskin gloves
                            Shearling fur scarf
                            Adam Kimmel sneakers
                            Leggings
                            Drkshdw sweater
                            Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• stagename
                              • Oct 2011

^ Those gloves are awesome Vanna!

On Warg-topic, I have't seen this thread as active as it is in months. If anything, Warg, I feel you've encouraged people to step in and post their own pictures. That's my reading of the situation.

I also think it's the first time a member comes in with great-if-out-of-this-world fits and gets such a strong pushback. Anybody feeling a bit threatened? ;)

And who cares if he dresses for this forum, the streets or my mother. You have your conceptions of what WAYWT is about, others have their own, why can't we all live together like one happy-dressed-in-black family? Except other_animals. I mean, he brings colors. ;)

Comment

• ahn
                                • Jul 2012

Faust that coat gives the most divine silhouette un-belted, especially from the side.
                                some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎