Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GucciAmen
    • Sep 2014

This is a great first WAYWT Trixer. Scarf really ties it all together, is that the LUC piece? Only critique is this, I think the drop crotch is a little too severe for me, but that's just my own opinion, it does give an interesting silhouette however.

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

Trix - Drop-crotch is Dead Sea level dead. Swap out for some black denim and I might take you seriously. Nice kicks, though. I won't lie. Very comfy looking.
      sain't

Comment

• beyondthemeans
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
        Trix - Drop-crotch is Dead Sea level dead. Swap out for some black denim and I might take you seriously. Nice kicks, though. I won't lie. Very comfy looking.
        I don't really agree with this. I still feel Pod's are very much current.
        Though with this outfit I agree that it would benefit from a pair of bottoms with a normal rise.

Comment

• Trixer
          • Mar 2014

Thank you for your input guys!

interest1. I just love a pair of drop crotch trousers, so comfy:) Was flying that day and wanted something soft to relax in.

GucciAmen. I'm wearing a LUC tee and hand warmers, scarf is Manamis.

Beyondthemeans. Would you style drop crotches with something with a narrower silhouette on top?

Comment

• interest1
            • Nov 2008

beyondthemeans – I think it's a matter of drop. A little slouch down below is good, but the 'testicles skimming the pavement' look is where it begins looking like loungewear.

Trix – They are the perfect choice for flying, definitely. I wear knit ones around the house as if they were sweats. :)
            sain't

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
              Agreed.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• vegettoo
                • Oct 2014

bbs

bbs p13

a1923 boots[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• neongud
                  • Mar 2013

Trying for a fit pic on here, it's my first time. Constructive criticism welcome.

BBS
                  Damir
                  RO

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

/\ looks good. perhaps might be better without the rip, but i don't mind.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

I'm turning into Shucks...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

i love all of those pieces faust. looks cool.

neongud i think the jacket looks a bit tight. i know thats just how bbs blazers fit. but the button shouldn't look like it is begging for mercy. combined with the skinny jeans it gives off a distinct post thanksgiving uncomfortably overstuffed vibe. although the jeans on their own are fine. i don't mind the rip.

veggettoes there is a thread devoted to photos of your feet that may be better suited for that. btw what are those laces?
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• neongud
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                          neongud i think the jacket looks a bit tight. i know thats just how bbs blazers fit. but the button shouldn't look like it is begging for mercy. combined with the skinny jeans it gives off a distinct post thanksgiving uncomfortably overstuffed vibe. although the jeans on their own are fine. i don't mind the rip.
                          Must say I agree with you that it's a bit tight. Gotta hit that threadmill hard. The sizing on this particular blazer is crazy tho, fits two whole sizes smaller than tagged.

Comment

• cjbreed
                            • Feb 2009

yes the sizing terrible. an xxl is too small for me by quite a bit...
                            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• daou0782
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2012

awesome tucks, neogund, faust. doing my best to not get the virus, but i'm really digging those RO boots! neogund, as cjbreed said, a pity the blazer is small, but on principle it's a solid fit--looks fierce!

regarding Trixer's dc pants, are they part of an early phase some people go through and then grow out of?

Comment

• neongud
                                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by daou0782 View Post
                                awesome tucks, neogund, faust. doing my best to not get the virus, but i'm really digging those RO boots! neogund, as cjbreed said, a pity the blazer is small, but on principle it's a solid fit--looks fierce!
                                Thanks man. You really should get on that Rick boot train imo, would be perfect for many of your fits. They really go with everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎