• Monoral
    • Mar 2014

^
    Wow.....
    Just wow...

Comment

• eleves
      • Sep 2012

Haha^ yeah seriously though, that cardigan especially is just unbelievable
      Originally posted by Faust
      HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

that's a fucking sick look E, the long cardigan balances beautifully with the short leather jacket. hate to point out that's a Stooges rather than a Bauhaus though (can't stand the Bauhaus, all those snaps..).

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Right, what was I thinking?! Stooges! Thank you, sir! And others.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• upsilonkng
            • May 2010

last 2 looks are tip top E! ur wearing out ur sidezips. I think I'm gonna get another as well, but the 09 version, more comfortable.

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Right, what was I thinking?! Stooges! Thank you, sir! And others.

great jacket. not sure about that cardigans length underneath it, but great jacket. did i say that already? looks very good on you. (i can even forgive the brass zipper pull.)

Comment

• mikemikemike
                • Jun 2011

nice to see the lumen in there z boss

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

snow wear

TVA cotton/nylon down
                  Julius x Kubo M3's
                  N&F waxed cotton jeans
                  Aethm/InAisce horse leather sneakers/snow boots

silly action shot

Comment

• HugAndWug
                    • Aug 2014

9/10 Fit Would hire you as a henchmen in a snowy action movie.

What are you wearing under the TVA coat? Substantial or is it just that warm? Because if TVA outwear is actually alright I might think about picking up a piece considering I really like all of the others things from them.

Also have any pics of the boots on their own because I can't imagine those are good to have in snow.

Comment

• hausofblaq
                      • Oct 2014

rick
                      uniqlo
                      slp
                      rick

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by HugAndWug View Post

What are you wearing under the TVA coat? Substantial or is it just that warm? Because if TVA outwear is actually alright I might think about picking up a piece considering I really like all of the others things from them.

Also have any pics of the boots on their own because I can't imagine those are good to have in snow.
                        just need a snowmobile and a MP5.

I wore a cashmere sweater under the TVA jacket but it would have been more than enough with something lighter, I wear the jacket in -15C (and lower) weather and it's definitely warm enough.

the Aethm sneakers (pics here) are a substantial and spongy/doughy horse leather, warm and water resistant plus they have an anti-slip sole. unfortunately they never went in to production by Jona so this pair is one of only a handful of samples that were made from the range.

Comment

• HugAndWug
                          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by dji View Post
                          just need a snowmobile and a MP5.

I wore a cashmere sweater under the TVA jacket but it would have been more than enough with something lighter, I wear the jacket in -15C (and lower) weather and it's definitely warm enough.

the Aethm sneakers (pics here) are a substantial and spongy/doughy horse leather, warm and water resistant plus they have an anti-slip sole. unfortunately they never went in to production by Jona so this pair is one of only a handful of samples that were made from the range.

Huh. I might want to look into their outwear then.

Those are actually really interesting but I'm a sucker for everything Jona does.

Comment

• schemedream
                            • Jan 2013

You'd be at home in that Archer snow mobile chase. Cosplay 10/10

Comment

• rickandjulius
                              • Feb 2014

ZamB-Rick-Julius-Guidi

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by HugAndWug View Post

Originally posted by dji View Post
                                I wear the jacket in -15C (and lower) weather and it's definitely warm enough.
                                I guess it also depends how used to cold weather you are!! I've got almost the same jacket (100% nylon outer shell) but I'm really not used to cold , so for me it's just fine for the parisian winter

HugAndWug, watch out for the fit, I find this jacket to fit rather snug; don't know what's dji's advice but I'd size up...

Dji, nice to finally see you post pics of that marvelous jacket ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎