Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shifts
    • Jul 2013

Nice looking outfits from BSR and Trigger.

I am being just a tad more pedestrian here:

Rick blazer
    Rick double layer cotton
    Drksdhw Detroits
    The Last Conspiracy

Comment

• stagename
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
      CCP is end of the line. Only way to go is more CCP or just start from square one
      Where is this from??

Comment

• Resonkuken
        • Oct 2012

I don´t remember, that pic´s been around for some time. think it was posted here in the past year or so...

Trigger, damn, I love what you did there. Hope I could make my perforated tee works just as well as you.
        Btw, how tall are you?

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

Late to the party, but I'd stick with this: http://i.imgur.com/V3OYtn3.jpg. It looks good, relaxed and fits your build. As for the CCP / doesn't look bad but doesn't look good. Looks bland. I've suffered the same conclusion for some of my Carol pieces and ultimately sold them. The "all I'm buying" statement is just asking for trouble on here given your buying history, but whatever. Buy what you want.
          You don't have to be tall to pull of Carol - Ben has a good sense of self-form and what works. But thin is an absolute must.

Trigger - what do you have on? A little busy in the lower section but looks rad.

Comment

• unwashed
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Lois Grüveltner View Post
            BSR
            They look really cool!
            Can I also get info on the pants?
            Looks like spiral jeans?
            Anyway nice fit BSR.

I might be the only one not liking the many boot tucks around here. Never understood this with slim boots. I can understand people tucking trousers in wider or laced boots or sneakers though.

And the RickJulius fit with the MA+ shirt is the only one I liked that he posted. For the CCP outfit, I think if he would cuff the pants, wear a white shirt and maybe derbies the outfit would improve. As most already said the breadsticks are a bit too wide in the upperlegs.
            Grailed link

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Shifts View Post
              Rick blazer
              Rick double layer cotton
              Drksdhw Detroit
              The Last Conspiracy
              i feel the clothes need some heavier footwear - those boots look too light to me, for some reason. and i'm trying to stay as objective as i can when saying that, not just saying it cause the boots aren't rick. (or am i )

blazer fits great tho.

ps. i don't really get the recent love on sz for the last conspiracy. the stuff i've handled in stores hasn't felt very nice at all. to me it feels like guidi ersatz stuff.

Comment

• fncyths
                • Apr 2010

the gates of hell

valar dohaeris

Originally posted by Shucks
                it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
                Originally posted by interest1
                I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• MJRH
                  • Nov 2006

^Servitude or no, you always look like you're having a great time, fncyths. Love the attitude.

Echoing admiration for Trigger, and I don't even like boot tucks most often.
                  ain't no beauty queens in this locality

Comment

• unwashed
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                    ps. i don't really get the recent love on sz for the last conspiracy. the stuff i've handled in stores hasn't felt very nice at all. to me it feels like guidi ersatz stuff.
                    They're financially appealing I guess.
                    I think the designs are okayish, from what i've handled looked like some of the leather treatment was reminiscent of CCP's reversed leather dying technique a.k.a. scarring. This brand is like an alternate Marsell or Officine Creative or somewere along the line of those brands. Nice but not outstanding to me.
                    Grailed link

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                      I've seen you rip this guy a good six new assholes including telling him he's contributed nothing to the forum and that he's on the verge of being banned, wasn't out of nowhere.
                      But he hasn't contributed anything. And though he's a waste of space my response was the most constructive out of everything that has come after.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MJRH View Post
                        ^Servitude or no, you always look like you're having a great time, fncyths. Love the attitude.

Echoing admiration for Trigger, and I don't even like boot tucks most often.

Agreed. Shifts also looking good, boots and all. Shucks, I think TLC needs good editing. They make a lot of stuff for different kinds of market segments. Their heart is in the right place though and the product is quality.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rickandjulius
                          • Feb 2014

FMC if you would like to give me your own personal psych-analysis of me, please PM me, but stop clogging the thread with bullshit.

TriggerDiscipline posted a fantastic outfit, let's talk about that

Comment

• Shifts
                            • Jul 2013

Shucks/Faust: Thanks for the feedback! I'm on the fence about these boots here and I see your opinions differ as well.

This model is quite flat and really tight around the wrist. With it's soft thin leather the silhouette is delicate. I haven't shortened these pants yet, which makes the stacking a bit much at times, making them bulge a bit over the shaft of the boot. Not nice and only exaggerates the tight shaft. Here it works, but the tendency is clearly there.

unwashed: Yes, appealing price range and in my case what I consider value for money. Looking at the rest of their range of shoes what they offer seems a bit schizophrenic, but the one I am wearing here I enjoy.

Comment

• snafu
                              • Apr 2008

fncyths ... looks great.

BSR after ccp, there is Saville Row ;) or saint laurent ha you know what I'm on about.

RickandJulius your just not cut for ccp, though you may get away with a pair of sneakers

Comment

• nicelynice
                                • Oct 2009

Already 30 degrees today, don't know how I'm gonna make it through summer...

Carpe Diem
                                Arts+Science
                                Guidi

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍