X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldsamxo
    • Jan 2017

First time posting - you guys inspired me alot

Just got my Sock Boots so I wanted to make a 'clean' outfit with them - been playing with drapes a lot lately.

Self-Made cloak / Barbara I Gongini sweatshirt / Julius shorts / 'Qlo leggings / RO Sock Boots :)
    Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Today at Zfactorie......
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• goldsamxo
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by zamb View Post

Today at Zfactorie......
        Handsome man Zam! Is that Blazer a ZFactorie model or from another designer? The white patch really brings it out!

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
        Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• DudleyGray
          • Jul 2013

Liking the SZ bros fit, and MikeN, that picture brings Henri Rousseau's paintings to mind, picturesque.

Last edited by DudleyGray; 03-04-2017, 11:20 AM.
          bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• goldsamxo
            • Jan 2017

Dudley are those Rick boots? They look excellent on you! Only thing I would change - per say is that the zippers on the jacket seem a lot more bright than the ones on the boot, making a weird contrast (in my eyes) in the picture. Probably not a big deal, just something I noticed.

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

gucci

i already know the hate this is gonna get but i wanted to post somethin after a long absence. im fuckin loving what alessandro michele is doing with the label. its colorful , eccentric. i havent had this much fun since dior homme over a decade ago (not that the clothes look similar). even the little seasonal campaign movies are good

Comment

• aussy
                • Jul 2011

I actually dig it and I think the rings sell the look. The video was equally fun and orientalist. I'm just happy it doesn't pretend to be film like so many other brands' efforts and that the models seem mostly like real people.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Jogu, why must you betray us thus, lol.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DudleyGray
                    • Jul 2013

Is that silk and hand-embroidered? Seriously decadent, well-paired with the shirt.

Originally posted by aussy View Post
                    I actually dig it and I think the rings sell the look. The video was equally fun and orientalist. I'm just happy it doesn't pretend to be film like so many other brands' efforts and that the models seem mostly like real people.
                    People sure don't look like that in Philly, or I must be seeing the wrong parts of the city :P
                    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

Jogu, you could post here head to toe in dSquared2 and I would still rejoice.
                      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

My camera can never quite focus on all that black...

Same hat and gloves
                        Boiled wool coat - Junya Watanabe
                        Memphis jeans - Rick Owens
                        Creeper boots - Rick Owens
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SafetyKat
                          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post

People sure don't look like that in Philly, or I must be seeing the wrong parts of the city :P
                          I think unless you're on South Street its a parade of Timberlands and over sized camo all day long.

Comment

• monster
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post

Boiled wool coat - Junya Watanabe
                            Excuse me, is this coat from iconic FW07 collection?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by monster View Post
                              Excuse me, is this coat from iconic FW07 collection?
                              Yes, it is!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• goldsamxo
                                • Jan 2017

Faust, your closet is a trove beyond belief... Hoping to one day have half of what you own...
                                By the way - seeing yours & others members wearings of the Creeper boots have me convinced to buy them. Never liked the stock photos of them, but the way they look on foot is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎