X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aussy
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
    People sure don't look like that in Philly, or I must be seeing the wrong parts of the city :P
    Hah! Should have been more clear, I was talking about their acting. One can only aspire to be that merchandised.

Comment

• 550BC
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by SafetyKat View Post
      I think unless you're on South Street its a parade of Timberlands and over sized camo all day long.
      Timbs 4 life
      a fish out of water dies

Comment

• goldsamxo
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
        Timbs 4 life
        You're forgetting the South Pole jacket
        Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
        Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by goldsamxo View Post
          Faust, your closet is a trove beyond belief... Hoping to one day have half of what you own...
          By the way - seeing yours & others members wearings of the Creeper boots have me convinced to buy them. Never liked the stock photos of them, but the way they look on foot is amazing.
          Thanks. I really need to make an effort to wear more varied outfits even for the record here. The creepers are the most used item in my wardrobe since I bought them three years ago.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Henriksson Life.

Me and possibly one of the oldest SZer, but you young ones cant hang with him
            he is a style unto himself
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• monster
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Yes, it is!
              Epic stuff, sir! 10 years gone but I'm still under impression from that collection, which was one of those things that pulled me into all this. And it's super pleasant to see people still wearing the stuff - especially, in such an effortless and elegant manner.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Thank you. I have a Goretex moto jacket with detachable lining from it, which I don't wear much. Let me know if you are interested. Always happy to pass on to another enthusiast.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jap808
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by goldsamxo View Post
                  Faust, your closet is a trove beyond belief... Hoping to one day have half of what you own...
                  By the way - seeing yours & others members wearings of the Creeper boots have me convinced to buy them. Never liked the stock photos of them, but the way they look on foot is amazing.
                  Strong buy for Creepers: took me some time to find a black pair (from 2015, on Spence btw, for a mere Euro 350) and now can't wear them off...

Comment

• jogu
                    • Jun 2009

hah i know .. its gucci ewwwwww . no but seriously the stuff happening now with the label isnt the old gucci i knew and avoided. in fact i only came across it when a physicist friend on fb who has nothing to do with high fashion shared a link to the mens ss17 runway. before i even saw who the designer was i was like woah whats this , then i saw gucci and was like what. in person the treatment on the clothes and the prints , the embroidery, appliques are beautiful af and kinda dont make sense, like a cat surrounded by glittering fire and ufo's shooting rainbows. theres somethin about the mish mash of colors and general weirdness with extreme luxe that really appeals to the nerd in me. when put together it all looks derpy as fuck. like aussy mentioned the models he uses are kinda derpy looking too . just have to get past the nametag to fully appreciate what michele is doing. i know if this appeals to me there are people on here who will find it appealing too , i mean look at this fit (i cropped the celebs head out)
                    \

Comment

• timm3h
                      • Mar 2011

monster not surprised you commented on Faust's coat, was going to do the same :) loved that collection, and the center zip on the coat actually looks monstrous.
                      Clothing deconstruction & review

Comment

• monster
                        • Aug 2009

Actually, I'm not that big of a fan of recent Watanabe, but at that time this collection influenced me a lot on my ways of exploring beauty with its multi-modality: this for sure represents Watanabe (or in broader sense CDG inspired japanese design) universe, but from more darker side, which I wasn't that aware of at the time, and has that "luxurious punk" vibe, which I appreciate a lot. And on top of that it not only looks great after 10 years passed, but shows it versatility and timeless charm when paired with clothes from a slightly different paradigm - in this case Rick. That's all about genuineness and style.
                        Faust, I'm attentively following your thread in classifieds section, but not sure if I'm your size to pick the moto jacket you're talking about up. Although, after observing your outfits for the last three years I'm for sure need just the same pair of creepers you have. And incidentally I'm 41 sz. You got the hint ...

And to keep the thread rolling here's the outfit: I know everything is bad, especially the quality of the picture, but at least the background looks mysterious. And after Miyashita's thread rising I just couldn't help, but pulling my old Soloist out of the closet.

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
                          • Jul 2010

Faust, that jacket is incredible, so many great details!
                          Zamb and old man, perfect!
                          Monster, very nice and beautiful fit, that jacket should not be hidden away in the closet!

New York, crazy weather you're having, well here spring is in the air..

ROx3,N(N),WM,BD,CCPx4
                          Last edited by Lois Grüveltner; 03-11-2017, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• MikeN
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                            gucci

i already know the hate this is gonna get but i wanted to post somethin after a long absence. im fuckin loving what alessandro michele is doing with the label. its colorful , eccentric. i havent had this much fun since dior homme over a decade ago (not that the clothes look similar). even the little seasonal campaign movies are good
                            lol, nice jogu! I was afraid to post my new gucci here.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                              • Jul 2013

monster, very nice

bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• GucciAmen
                                • Sep 2014

All Boris save for the Geos.

DudleyGray love the pants, I'm sure they look even better in motion.
                                Last edited by GucciAmen; 03-12-2017, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎