X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

that dude kurt looks punk as fuck. i like his outfit a lot. i might have to steal it.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

[quote user="humancrack"]

julius leather
      damir doma double layer
      attachment twist
      rick owens combat</p>
      <p mce_keep="true"></p>

Who? awesome exploder jkt</p>

[/quote]</p>

this outfit is sick as well. info on the damir doma double layer shirt?
      </p>
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• iSuck
        • Mar 2008

[quote user="gerry"]

But your shoes remind me of this.</P>

</P>
        <P mce_keep="true">Still, wear them.
        </P>

[/quote]</P>

They remind me these of my that my friend Phillipe Blonde has from Balenciaga. His have already broke 2x.</P>

</P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

I guess what I was saying by "subduing" them was either wearing them with something that might combat them for attention or with some pants that are nearly covering them. A white tshirt and some shorts would make them center of attention.</P>

Comment

• Trendy Andy
          • Jun 2007

The N4 shirt is nice looking Mike. Better than some of the DRKSHDW simple loose tees. Did you pick up that shirt during you trip to Japan? So the designer used to work with "Karupe Diemu" huh? Wow, it seems like everyone has worked with Carpe one time or another. Who hasn't, except for us hooligans who admire their work to death. LOL

[quote user="mike lowrey"]<P mce_keep="true"></P>
          <P mce_keep="true"></P>

[quote user="Trendy Andy"] Hey Mike,

What shirt is that? Is it Label Under Construction? It looks really good on you. [Y][/quote]</P>

sorry forgot to mention,theshirt isby N4. the brans is designed by Jun Hashimoto, the guy from wjk who formerly worked with carpe diem.</P>[/quote]

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

[quote user="Trendy Andy"]

Hey Mike,

What shirt is that? Is it Label Under Construction? It looks really good on you. [Y]</p>

</p>

[quote user="mike lowrey"]</p>

</p>

[/quote][/quote]</p>

I also want to comment on how great that shirt looks. Any suggestions on how to track one down and insight on sizing, price, etc., would be great. </p>

</p>
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• laika
              • Sep 2006

I don't think the Rafs are really comparable to the Balenciaga shoes at all. [72] They look like classic handmade greek sandals in shape and construction but the colors and materials make them look "techno." The hybrid of earthy tradition and techno "futurism" is typically Raf and that's why they work, imo. Also, they are a lot more substantial than they look--at least as protective of the feet as the gladiator sandals that every other girl on the street is wearing.
              </p>

[quote user="iSuck"]
              </p>

I guess what I was saying by "subduing" them was either wearing them with something that might combat them for attention or with some pants that are nearly covering them. A white tshirt and some shorts would make them center of attention.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I totally agree about not wearing them with shorts. They look absolutely perfect with those pants. I like the whole outfit, but would love to see something less structured, less tucked-in, and more over-sized on top. A lot of the runway looks that were shown with bare feet would work really well with the sandals, imo.
              </p>

In any case, very nice job with a difficult piece. [51]</p>
              ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

[quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="Trendy Andy"]

Hey Mike,

What shirt is that? Is it Label Under Construction? It looks really good on you. [Y]</p>

</p>

[quote user="mike lowrey"]</p>

</p>

[/quote][/quote]</p>

I also want to comment on how great that shirt looks. Any suggestions on how to track one down and insight on sizing, price, etc., would be great. </p>

</p>[/quote] who make the white under shirt, doma?
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• what_counts
                  • Mar 2008

not gunna quote mr. lowery again but I just wanted to say that leather shirt looks really good</p>

I've been looking for one just like that</p>

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

thanks guys. the shirt islinen by the way, not leather.</P>

[quote user="Trendy Andy"]The N4 shirt is nice looking Mike. Better than some of the DRKSHDW simple loose tees. Did you pick up that shirt during you trip to Japan? So the designer used to work with "Karupe Diemu" huh? Wow, it seems like everyone has worked with Carpe one time or another. Who hasn't, except for us hooligans who admire their work to death. LOL [/quote] </P>
                    <P mce_keep="true">I think N4 has two designers, the other guy being the one who started wjk and worked with carpe, hence why wjk hasmade paneled teesin the style ofL'maltieri, and cdiem boot lookalikes atleast. they're somehow associated with mindtrive and based in kyoto as well, I saw the company name on a door at one of the mindtrive locations. might make a thread aboutthe brandlater on</P>
                    <P mce_keep="true">[quote user="AKA*NYC"]I also want to comment on how great that shirt looks. Any suggestions on how to track one down and insight on sizing, price, etc., would be great.[/quote]</P>
                    <P mce_keep="true">mindtrive is the only place I've seen to carry them, and they sell the brand in-store only</P>
                    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
                    <P mce_keep="true">mothersday:</P>
                    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
                    <P mce_keep="true">Raf
                    Jil
                    Superfine
                    Jil</P>
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• laika
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="wire.artist"]

Take them to the Siddhartha side and continue to have fun with clothing (I hate the word fashion). This is a breath of fresh air on this thread.</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

That is exactly what I was thinking![Y]
                      </p>
                      ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

mike lowrey kills again.</p>

i kinda agree with laika on yousuck's outfit. although he doesn't strike me as a kinda guy who is used to loosening up sartorially. maybe that's why rick doesn't work on him, but jil does very well. i have to say, i'm gad yousuck doesn't get discouraged.</p>
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gerry
                          • Feb 2008

[quote user="laika"]

I don't think the Rafs are really comparable to the Balenciaga shoes at all. [72] They look like classic handmade greek sandals in shape and construction but the colors and materials make them look "techno." The hybrid of earthy tradition and techno "futurism" is typically Raf and that's why they work, imo. Also, they are a lot more substantial than they look--at least as protective of the feet as the gladiator sandals that every other girl on the street is wearing.
                          </p>

[quote user="iSuck"]</p>

I guess what I was saying by "subduing" them was either wearing them with something that might combat them for attention or with some pants that are nearly covering them. A white tshirt and some shorts would make them center of attention.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I totally agree about not wearing them with shorts. They look absolutely perfect with those pants. I like the whole outfit, but would love to see something less structured, less tucked-in, and more over-sized on top. A lot of the runway looks that were shown with bare feet would work really well with the sandals, imo.
                          </p>

In any case, very nice job with a difficult piece. [51] </p>

[/quote]
                          </p>

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

[quote user="mike lowrey"]<p mce_keep="true"> </p>

thanks guys. the shirt is linen by the way, not leather.</p>

[quote user="Trendy Andy"]The N4 shirt is nice looking Mike. Better than some of the DRKSHDW simple loose tees. Did you pick up that shirt during you trip to Japan? So the designer used to work with "Karupe Diemu" huh? Wow, it seems like everyone has worked with Carpe one time or another. Who hasn't, except for us hooligans who admire their work to death. LOL [/quote] </p><p mce_keep="true">I think N4 has two designers, the other guy being the one who started wjk and worked with carpe, hence why wjk has made paneled tees in the style of L'maltieri, and cdiem boot lookalikes atleast. they're somehow associated with mindtrive and based in kyoto as well, I saw the company name on a door at one of the mindtrive locations. might make a thread about the brand later on</p><p mce_keep="true"> [quote user="AKA*NYC"]I also want to comment on how great that shirt looks. Any suggestions on how to track one down and insight on sizing, price, etc., would be great. [/quote]</p><p mce_keep="true">mindtrive is the only place I've seen to carry them, and they sell the brand in-store only</p><p mce_keep="true"> </p><p mce_keep="true">mothersday:</p><p mce_keep="true"></p><p mce_keep="true">Raf
                            Jil
                            Superfine
                            Jil</p>

[/quote]</p>

Mike another great outfit. I was actually wondering about the undershirt. The top shirt looks killer too, don't get me wrong, but the undershirt is more my personal steez. </p>
                            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• iSuck
                              • Mar 2008

[quote user="laika"][quote user="wire.artist"]

Take them to the Siddhartha side and continue to have fun with clothing (I hate the word fashion). This is a breath of fresh air on this thread.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

That is exactly what I was thinking![Y]
                              </P>

[/quote]</P>

I was thinking of trying it with the hightops; but, after this suggestion and as a way to pay homage to the Superhero exhibit at The Met (which is where I'm going) I decided to go again with the sandals.</P>
                              <P mce_keep="true"></P>

</P>
                              <P mce_keep="true"></P>

(ignore my mess...it's cleaning night coming up)
                              </P>
                              <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

• the breaks
                                • Sep 2007

Nothing about that works.
                                Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀