• Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

Dave wins the WAYWT of the day!</p>

hahahaha</p>

I love the 3 zip tie bracelet.</p>

Baller deluxe.</p>
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• bakla
      • Oct 2006

[quote user="iSuck"][quote user="sleazie ninja"][quote user="iSuck"]

work and then some party for some tranny aka agnes dyen</p>

[/quote]</p>
      <p mce_keep="true"></p>

thats quite hilarious...where was the party?
      </p>

[/quote]</p>

It's tonight at Rootstein.</p>[/quote]

Maybe I'll see you there. I'm trying to juggle several events tonight myself. Ugh. I really ust want to stay home and watch reality tv...

And it's for Agyness Deyn's mannequin. It's always a big ol' gay fantasy spectacle at Roostein - I shouldknow, I used to design mannequins for a living.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]more lulz. anyway we'd better shut this down since suckfeatures has already cross-posted this on SF. where's the "oh for fuck's sake" smiley when you need it? [/quote]</P>

uh.. why would you do that? did you enjoy when your picture was plastered on superfuture?</P>
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• iSuck
          • Mar 2008

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

[quote user="Johnny"]more lulz. anyway we'd better shut this down since suckfeatures has already cross-posted this on SF. where's the "oh for fuck's sake" smiley when you need it? [/quote]</P>

uh.. why would you do that? did you enjoy when your picture was plastered on superfuture?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yes and on Bryanboy.com</P>

I don't see what the big deal is, it's the internet. If you're going to debase what they wear and where they take their pictures do you care if they make comments on that forum about how every other online forum thinks they are the best? </P>

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

I think it just creates uneccesary cross-forum drama. I atleast am just wondering about something I dont understand or perhaps agree with, but I dont see the point in rubbing it in the other persons face. I might say to a friend that someones hair looks funny on the street, but I dont yell it to that person.</P>
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• iSuck
              • Mar 2008

As to not create cross forum drama for the 3-5 people who post here and there I've broken my link and asked the 2 who quoated to do the same.

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

[quote user="iSuck"]

I don't see what the big deal is, it's the internet. If you're
                going to debase what they wear and where they take their pictures
                do
                you care if they make comments on that forum about how every other
                online forum thinks they are the best? </p>

[/quote]</p>

I think you missed the whole point. It was a playful mockery of his thorough descriptions. Not a contemptuous attack on his style, what he was wearing nor where the photos were being taken. I loved what he was wearing, down to the uber cool socks. The fact that you perceived it that way and cross-posted leads me to believe that you are trying to breed animosity. Yeah, this is the internet, but such drama isn't necessary here, there or anywhere.
                </p>
                Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• iSuck
                  • Mar 2008

[quote user="DHC"][quote user="iSuck"]

I don't see what the big deal is, it's the internet. If you're going to debase what they wear and where they take their pictures do you care if they make comments on that forum about how every other online forum thinks they are the best? </P>

[/quote]</P>

I think you missed the whole point. It was a playful mockery of his thorough descriptions. Not a contemptuous attack on his style, what he was wearing nor where the photos were being taken. I loved what he was wearing, down to the uber cool socks. The fact that you perceived it that way and cross-posted leads me to believe that you are trying to breed animosity. Yeah, this is the internet, but such drama isn't necessary here, there or anywhere.
                  </P>

[/quote]</P>

Misunderstanding on all parts then. EGW is one of the people on SF who would probably like SZ without actually buying into the prefered designers here. His personality too is similar to mine in the "stick n bones" internet philosophy so he would have got a chuckle out of the discussion here about him. I should have PM'd him the link rather than posted it in public.</P>

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="iSuck"]As to not create cross forum drama for the 3-5 people who post here and there I've broken my link and asked the 2 who quoated to do the same.[/quote]</p>

Thank you, yousuck. Mike is right, no need for this. They do what they do and we do what we do, and our worlds don't really intersect and don't need to to.</p>

P.S. Shall I tell you all what I packed for my trip?</p>
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• iSuck
                      • Mar 2008

[quote user="Faust"]
                      <P mce_keep="true"></P>

P.S. Shall I tell you all what I packed for my trip?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hopefully nothing embarassing should they need to go through your bag.</P>

Comment

• PhatGuido
                        • May 2008

Just a quick hello, thanks for the link J aka iSuck.</p>

It has been very interesting reading the comments about my pics &amp; choice of description etc.</p>

In summary it take me no more than 5 minutes a day in total as everything is cut &amp; paste (&amp; yes I a slightly OCD - so everything is planned &amp; time blocked).</p>

I originally stumbled onto the forum doing some research as we all do.</p>

Found it interesting that there were all these "trad" looking posters on SF (don't get me started on AAC or what ever), until I came across some of iSuck (though he is known as something else there) &amp; thought OK, there are some not do "trad" posters.</p>

Funny how it got so addictive got. What was just a few shots, before my OCD kicked in!</p>

No offence taken (as I am a believer that one lives by the sword, so should stand/die by the sword) , chances I may not post pics here as my style is not as street/designer derived though I do appreciate the look - just not my bag &amp; does not fit into my (age) life-style. </p>

I must say, the views here are very polarising.. So just like different cultures - one gets used to it &amp; decided to join the pack or stick to their own MO.</p>

As for the comment about my watch reference number - very common with collectors (I hate the WIS word) especially on www.timezone.com (which I also contribute). </p>

PhatGuido aka el Guapo WOngO! </p>

Comment

• CHRIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user="ean"]

Camera is back from repair (yay!) Today I wore:</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

fuck i knew i shouldnt have sold that waistcoat. looks good. how tall are you? </P>

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

oh damn I didnt realize that was a waistcoat, thing is huuuuge. neat look though.</P>

Comment

• ean
                              • Feb 2008

[quote user="CHRIS"]

fuck i knew i shouldnt have sold that waistcoat. looks good. how tall are you? </p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Ha, I'm just under 6'. Like, 5'11" or something. Thing is crazy long!</p>

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

I shall start taking regular vacations from this thread......
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎