X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inaya
    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by awlouie View Post

Mass...sorry, I didn't get a good look at your photo. I hope you'll feel better!
    it's a photoshop...

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
      aka, you must have seen me in those doma shorts all summer...i love it how albert always convinces of looks that i tell you to buy...ha ha, guess i'm not that convincing as a friend, probably better for your wallet anyway. although i admit you hooked me up w doma in the first place.

did anybody see the peter saville at white columns? fucking great. i made sure to ask him about Closer.

oh and its not today, but the nostalgia is killing me so i'm putting this here since my friend just sent it to me.
      julius bag
      schneider button down s/s
      ro shorts
      converse kobain lithium
      tokyo 95 heat 95 humid

P, your Japan photos must be epicccc

As for the Doma shorts, I wear some dirtied white converses or all-black converses with the very top parts flipped down and laced.

... or if I'm just lazy I'll wear sandals hahaa
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

niddy is just being polemical. i've wanted those shorts for days. peter saville is speaking again today on bedford avenue in williamsburg in case anyone missed him last night.
        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kira
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
          niddy is just being polemical. i've wanted those shorts for days. peter saville is speaking again today on bedford avenue in williamsburg in case anyone missed him last night.
          saw him last night too, was pretty great. I love to hear Peter tell his stories, very colorful to me. nice to bump into pnod and gang. y'all were looking fantastic

bunch of great posts, too many to discuss...

J_J - not convinced on the jeans, something about them throws the look off for me, maybe it is the cut or the color but I am willing to admit it might just be my own aversion to the color...

Aka- love the pose and the clothes, that look of your eye scares the shit out of me

Matthew- casual looks nice and simple

Faust and Chinorlz- black and white combo very nice

Pnod- stunning as usual

Interesting how the tucking into boots looks so differently on everyone. I keep going back and comparing. The height of the boot in conjunction with the type of pants and the length of the leg...not sure what i have to say yet, just thinking.

I did notice in pnod and fuuma's pics that where the pants meet the boot, that line, matches up exactly with the line of whatever is right behind you- fuuma the bag, pnod the pic- wow.
          Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• mass
            • Sep 2006

sooooo jealous

i want to see him ):

Comment

• Who?
              • Aug 2007

Julius over Viridi-anne over Cloak
              Cole Haan
              WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• awlouie
                • Sep 2007

who...very nice...how'd you get your cast through the sleeves. I had to wear a cast once and it was a pain in the ass to wear anything nice.
                "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                -Bruce Lee

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by kira View Post
                  saw him last night too, was pretty great. I love to hear Peter tell his stories, very colorful to me. nice to bump into pnod and gang. y'all were looking fantastic

bunch of great posts, too many to discuss...

J_J - not convinced on the jeans, something about them throws the look off for me, maybe it is the cut or the color but I am willing to admit it might just be my own aversion to the color...

Aka- love the pose and the clothes, that look of your eye scares the shit out of me

Matthew- casual looks nice and simple

Faust and Chinorlz- black and white combo very nice

Pnod- stunning as usual

Interesting how the tucking into boots looks so differently on everyone. I keep going back and comparing. The height of the boot in conjunction with the type of pants and the length of the leg...not sure what i have to say yet, just thinking.

I did notice in pnod and fuuma's pics that where the pants meet the boot, that line, matches up exactly with the line of whatever is right behind you- fuuma the bag, pnod the pic- wow.
                  very good eye kira i had missed that, but then again i cant see anything these days w my hair in my googles
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Who?
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by awlouie View Post
                    who...very nice...how'd you get your cast through the sleeves. I had to wear a cast once and it was a pain in the ass to wear anything nice.
                    I soaked it and cut it off today... not a good idea.
                    WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• awlouie
                      • Sep 2007

Funny...that was what I ended up doing too!
                      "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                      -Bruce Lee

Comment

• inaya
                        • Apr 2008

JJ's jeans look fine on her and for her personal style, not everyone has to have the same uniform to look good.

omg WHO?! you removed your own cast? is that safe?

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

JJ nice to see you here.

who? that looks good.

matthew, looks good too.

hello Inaya.

kunk is having a saturday that's more like a sunday. i'm off to my basketball game. maybe i'll post my bb uniform waywt. it is black.

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by kira View Post
                            Kira : I wrote few lines - a kind of typology - about the relation between height of the boots and width of the trousers, and how it affects the leg's outline. It's in the (temporarily) final part of an online article introducing "SZ style(s)", and meant for the members of a french fashion forum :

Btw, I have choosen to illustrate this article some pictures of the WAYWT (Philip Nod, Uparmoured, Airboyer, Croatoan, Staton Viguier, Tangerine, AX-OV, Chinorlz and Diego). If you'd rather not to appear there, just PM me, and I'll remove your picture immediately.
                            Last edited by Chant; 10-04-2008, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Chant View Post
                              Kira : I wrote few lines - a kind of typology - about the relation between height of the boots and width of the trousers, and how it affects the leg's outline. It's in the (temporarily) final part of an online article introducing "SZ style(s)", and meant for the members of a french fashion forum :

Btw, I have choosen to illustrate this article some pictures of the WAYWT (Philip Nod, Uparmoured, Airboyer, Crotoan, Staton Viguier, Tangerine, AX-OV, Chinorlz and Diego). If you'd rather not to appear there, just PM me, and I'll remove your picture immediately.
                              cool, its like a mini SZ retrospective. we're like action figures. but in french! a language i don't understand. which makes it better chant. i'm sure mine must say "shrink wrap look"
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                                cool, its like a mini SZ retrospective. we're like action figures. but in french! a language i don't understand. which makes it better chant. i'm sure mine must say "shrink wrap look"
                                Yes, but translation in french says "beautiful slender and rangy silhouette" due to high boots/narrow trousers combination.
                                Because french is the langage of courtesy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎