X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kira
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
    Oh my god, we're having a debate instead of just posting outfits or new gears we robo-koped!!! What will become of us!!! C'mon it's nice to have some heated discussions from time to time, just what the doctor ordered for the forum. From disagreements emerge enlightening viewpoints.
    I am all for a good heated debate. Please dont get me wrong. I just dont want it to go beyond that and start in with the personal attacking, which inevitably seems to happen here. I am wary of entering any discussion at this point unfortunately...
    Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Servo2000
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
      I don't take waywt's ever, but I got busted by stylesightings.com coming out of Seven while in NY with a uniqlo bag in hand (bought undies for myself and jeans for the roommate).

erm..
      raf
      julius
      rick

[edit: i need to get back to new york asap, anybody need a faux-husband?]
      Looks great. I really need to get a hold of some leather gloves. Do any of the ladies on the forum know of anyone making nice (not too feminine[/i]) relatively-reasonably priced leather gloves? (enough qualifiers)
      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• I went to the glove store in sthlm and fitted a pair of simple undecorated slim black lamb leather gloves with wool lining for €40. they happen to be womens gloves, but they fit perfectly. do you have a glove store in your city?

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kira View Post
          I am all for a good heated debate. Please dont get me wrong. I just dont want it to go beyond that and start in with the personal attacking, which inevitably seems to happen here. I am wary of entering any discussion at this point unfortunately...
          Not all points of views are as informed and internally consistent though, I believe Heirloom is being absurd and will certainly not accept a "our opinions are nearly the same or whatever" when they're in complete opposition.
          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• andrewislasorad
            • Nov 2006

killin it cas, really pullin out the big guns

Comment

• well, i'm sorry if you aren't accepting it. I realised i went a bit far with saying Faust's opinion was stupid, but I'm still entitled to my opinion, and the aspects of gender is not a valid reason for finding something ugly in my eyes. you don't have to care about what I'm saying. I'm perfectly content that i found some people in here who agrees with me, and those who don't are ok too, I'm not stressing it. i tried to take mikes advice and agree to disagree. I'm not upset. I agree that I've touched this topic one time too many, and I think I have to accept that I have a point of view which is very different. I have not voiced my opinion properly from beginning to end, and there is some incoherence and heated phrasings which I regret, but please, if we would talk this over irl, I doubt you'd find me obnoxious or absurd.

peace.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                • Nov 2007

this outfit is stellar. wow. i want those drkshizzle jeans.
                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

A- Thanks homie. It was a great time chillin' with you out there and hopefully I'll be out there again soon!
                  "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• justine
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by AKA*NYC

this outfit is stellar. wow.
                    Yep....Also, the fact that the photographs are good (great background, nice light) really seals the deal...

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                      Oh my god, we're having a debate instead of just posting outfits or new gears we robo-koped!!! What will become of us!!! C'mon it's nice to have some heated discussions from time to time, just what the doctor ordered for the forum. From disagreements emerge enlightening viewpoints.
                      Indeed. That's what SZ is about.

Casius, wish you hit me up while you were here!
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• snafu
                        • Apr 2008

curious looks great you should do waywt's more loved your looks on LB

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Faust- Yea, it would have been good to meet up with you. But I'll be back soon....I hope. :)
                          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• justine
                            • Jan 2007

^ lame

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

that's not unknown is it?
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Purity
                                • Apr 2007

Jeez, is that a guys asshole popping up on the right side of unknowns picture?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎