• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jon
    • Apr 2008

(5 chars)
    Originally posted by merz
    perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      (5 chars)
      5 chars meaning what exactly?
      merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• deleuze
        • Jul 2007

Poor guy, the basement swallowed up his body but his head is stuck on the main floor.

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

awww shit that cracked me up, i love it how these are always by a beach
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

you guys are dicks. the first 2 n'sync albums weren;t THAT bad and he was good on dancing with the stars.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
              • Mar 2009

there is a minimum of ten characters the system requires to let a post through. there was no subtext to what he was saying besides the emoticon.

i, on the other hand, feel compelled to say something here, because looking at this made me glance over to the wtf thread repeatedly. i'm normally not one for picking apart other people's contributions, and we've had a great deal of diversity here over the years that, despite what some might say, goes beyond and besides the 'goth ninja' aesthetic sometimes ascribed to the whole place..

that said, its a bit as though you, terminator-like, punched some fashion week casualty out & took their clothes. the whole thing looks like some sort of caricature of fashion scenesters - just add a pair of those mmm shades & i'd have to

well so sorry 2 dissapoint you merz. That i dont fit into your own personal aesthetic. Would it have been better if i wore RO highs and tank? or maybe in your case some lovely vintage shoes?
              Maybe that would be more pleasing??
              As for the mmm shades,i leave those to snaf(who pulls them off rather well)
              As for the "scenster" bullshit......im afraid im as far from that as i am from being a terrorist.But to be fair i think you would fit in perfectly with said group in the wtf thread...come 2to think of it,is that not you on the right?(must have forgot your hair straighteners at home)
              But isnt fashion supposed to be personal expression?
              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                • Mar 2009

that is exactly what i was going for little man!
                atleast i achieved what i set out to do!
                Thank you once again.

Comment

• people are reading into single photographs way too much. How is it possible to judge his relation to fashion by his outfit (to that extent it is)?

I personally was neither wowed or turned off by your outfit. I just think the whole judging thing is missing the point. I see this as an inspiration board. I don't give constructive critisism to what someone else wears, cause I don't believe in rules for dressing except my own, and I can only apply them to myself.

Comment

• Pinoy
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
                    atleast i achieved what i set out to do!
                    Thank you once again.
                    You were going for a look that "has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge"?

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                      • Mar 2009

ps: never thought i'd say that about l'incog glasses, but snaf didn't look ridiculous with them on, which may very well be a first.[/QUOTE]

well thats one thing we agree on!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

ps: never thought i'd say that about l'incog glasses, but snaf didn't look ridiculous with them on, which may very well be a first.
                        well thats one thing we agree on![/QUOTE]

Aside from the hiked up pants, the rest of the outfit looks not bad. Not stand-out but not bad. The boots kinda stick out though and so I wish you would have chosen some different footwear. This look is better than the 'big hands' one you posted earlier.

With your looks SHYE I think you'd look pretty good in a suit IMO.

I have to say that you take criticism on here pretty well and with a level of humor. Many times others have posted and gone pretty hardcore on the offense whereas you stick to your guns.
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kas
                          • Mar 2009

this looks like gothninja x guido concept to me

Comment

• Johnny
                            • Sep 2006

I applaud SP for his good grace if not for his outfits. The air of superiority about some of the responses stinks, and is unnecessary. It's pretty much recognised here that silence, or no response, means no approval. I'm not sure why there is a move away from that for some but not for others.

Comment

• kas
                              • Mar 2009

Would it have been better if i wore RO highs and tank? or maybe in your case some lovely vintage shoes?
                              Maybe that would be more pleasing??
                              that's good grace? REARRY?

when u think about it there is more 'air of superiority' in ignoring a fit you don't like instead of saying 'i dont think this works here's why'

Comment

• Silk
                                • Jan 2009

Some parts of the outfit look ok to me, but i think the reason your post stood out was because you pointed out the brand and details of every thing you are wearing. It would have been better as just the picture alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎