• Jan 2009

Originally posted by croatoan View Post
    +

=

Comment

• Aleks
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by merz
      do i strike you as someone who spends a lot of time playing basketball, purely out of curiosity.. that said, would you really play basketball in a pair of those RO sneakers?

wackarnolds.

ps: i strangely enjoy boki's getup really, maybe not the way his trousers abruptly cut off, but i didn't really think the coat ridiculous.
      I agree, it's actually quite nice and would look better with black leggings.

Comment

• Test
        • Dec 2008

Croatoan: look is great.

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
        Would you play basketball in 'em?
        Reminds me of my favorite statement made about RO's (on SuFu).
        I just bought a pair exclusively to play shooty hoops in. I like the little picture of Rick on the inside. I check in on him during lulls in the game.
        "Hello Rick!"
        "Hi!"
        "Are my shins getting too sweaty for you?"
        "No, it's cool. Now go get the rock!"

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

This:

almost reminds me too much of this:

Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• jcotteri
            • Jun 2008

me too beardown.. is it your own creation?
            WTB: This

Comment

• Sion
              • Mar 2009

Is that an Amano drawing Merz?

Comment

• Uncontrol
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Sion View Post
                Is that an Amano drawing Merz?
                considering he said "amano", yes

<3 amano

Comment

• Sion
                  • Mar 2009

Gargh! Too early to browse forums, must go back to sleep!

Comment

• Boki
                    • May 2008

beautiful painting merz. and thanks for the comments.

the pants go wonderfully with the blanket/coat thing of mine. the picture does it no justice. overall i dont believe in pictures since im a large believer in style and wearing it with abit of style. its hard to bring that accross in a picture taken in my laundry. But this coat is the msot amazing coat ive ever seen, ever!

..and yes beardown, it reminded me of something similar, except of much better quality, thetesture and material used is other-worldly, im unsure if it comes through in the picture.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by merz
                      do i strike you as someone who spends a lot of time playing basketball, purely out of curiosity.. that said, would you really play basketball in a pair of those RO sneakers?

wackarnolds.
                      Well if you're a fairly active guy, the Rick sneakers are nice. I've run around in them, albeit not while dribbling a ball, though I'm sure it would work out well enough in a pinch (if you just HAD to play), and the concealed heel could even give you an added edge.. Just saying that though lots of people make the excuse that they're really 'boots' when people call them expensive sneakers, you can also call them sneakers when speaking of them in relation to boots. They're weirdly ambiguous like that.

Never had you pegged as one to shoot hoops with the boys in the hood, but you never know how any man keeps his figure.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd take the Guidis too.
                      Originally posted by philip nod
                      somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Chant
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2008

Not a real WAYWT, but I visited yesterday the atelier of two young french stylists, Luise<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->&Franck, and they took some pictures of me wearing clothes from the next AW collection.

Another picture, from this winter, of the beannie.

Sorry for the crappy pictures, I didn't take my camera, so they took the pictures with their I-phone.
                        I'll try to do a better shooting soon and a regular feedback.

Comment

• kbi
                          • Feb 2009

U lookin good.. really like the first jacket!! .. but shooting fit-pics with an iphone??? that's a big NO_GO

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by kbi View Post
                            U lookin good.. really like the first jacket!! .. but shooting fit-pics with an iphone??? that's a big NO_GO
                            Originally posted by myself
                            Sorry for the crappy pictures, I didn't take my camera, so they took the pictures with their I-phone.

Comment

• MoFiya
                              • Sep 2007

The drop croth in 2nd and 3rd pic seems to fit very strange in your intime sphere - or is it just the picture?
                              But both jackets look & fit good.
                              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                                The drop croth in 2nd and 3rd pic seems to fit very strange in your intime sphere - or is it just the picture?
                                But both jackets look & fit good.
                                Ah ah ah ! Drop crotch always look weird in this area. That's why men who are uncertain of their masculinity don't wear them.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎