• Show
Clear All
  • Magician
    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
    owens backlash?

lowest-common-denominator pieces?

t.m.h. (too much hype)?
    hop off my nuts and get back to photoshopping logos for catfood companies eight hours a day.
    Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• Spencer
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
      swastika book

Do you have it displayed at all? Just curious what, if anything, people say upon seeing it.

I have a bad habit of keeping things out in view that I shouldn't, which isn't a problem until little nephews and nieces come to visit.

Anyway, Magician, maybe, just maybe, a better pic would've helped the backlash?!

Nah. That's no fun.

Comment

• tomatous
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

damn, and I thought I took king for photoshop comments around here.

Don't make me bring back robokunk, you do not want to fuck with him.

Thomas Buckler, I feel like you are begging me to photoshop you again, but I must say - You need a new pose. Give me something to work with please. (Or at least change your shirt in between waywt photos)

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
          Do you have it displayed at all? Just curious what, if anything, people say upon seeing it.

I have a bad habit of keeping things out in view that I shouldn't, which isn't a problem until little nephews and nieces come to visit.

Anyway, Magician, maybe, just maybe, a better pic would've helped the backlash?!

Nah. That's no fun.
          not really sort of out of the way on my eames cabinet (in the waywt background)
          people ask me if i'm a nazi.
          and then they look closer and say holy fucking shit this is fucking unbelieveable where the fuck did you get that?
          hence my suprised reaction to the numbess and lifelessness and dullness on sz of late ---even this cant get a reaction. guess i should put on some dick sweats
          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Servo2000
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Magician View Post
            hop off my nuts and get back to photoshopping logos for catfood companies eight hours a day.
            i have no idea what this means and you clearly mis-interpreted my comment since i was simply suggesting reasons for the "mad hate, son"

but okay
            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• jordache jeans
              • Aug 2008

the problem with Magician's fit is that he's just a goony looking nerd who would be more comfortable in Dockers chinos and a polo. That RO is just not working there, and all its doing is making RO fans cringe. You cant just buy your way into a look overnight by getting dressed by the internet which is so evident here.

Someone showed me a hilarious quote you made on StyleForum about how you tell people the Cheap Mondays you buy from Urban Outfitters are from Barneys.

Internet fashion people....

Comment

• kunk75
                Banned
                • May 2008

so servo, just to clarify, you are not on his nuts and don;t make cat food. right? i am so fucking confused.

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

i'm willing to try anything to rescue these sinking nuts

Comment

• Spencer
                    • Feb 2007

and then they look closer and say holy fucking shit this is fucking unbelieveable where the fuck did you get that?
                    hence my suprised reaction to the numbess and lifelessness and dullness on sz of late ---even this cant get a reaction. guess i should put on some dick sweats
                    It's certainly a good conversation piece. My unmentionables laying about usually involve the big booby variety.

And don't bother throwing on some dick sweats. You'll be praised. It's just the way SZ rolls.

Comment

• Servo2000
                      • Oct 2006

whaaaaaaaat? chill, man.
                      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

and this is certainly a good conversation venue. and isn't that the problem this site is being filled with people who don't have the tools or bring anything to the conversation except where2kop...facelift time faust, or can you give a monster a facelift?

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

you desperately need a trip to my house. have shit that would scare boyd rice.

Comment

• Magician
                            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by jordache jeans View Post
                            I'm a catty bitch with an inferiority complex who likes to play big man on the internet behind an anonymous handle
                            Post a pic or GTFO.
                            Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                              you desperately need a trip to my house. have shit that would scare boyd rice.
                              Maybe we should have a "shocking, bizzare and illegal possesions" thread.................
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

my stuff is legal....somewhere. i'm sure of it. like 60% sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎