• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AKA*NYC
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
    ahahahaha ouch!
    now i feel bad. i was just pointing out the incongruity between their outfits. not trying to be snide.
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• een
      • Sep 2006

Nice fink!
      My girlfriend has the same drkshdw jacket - not really the same cut as the RO leather at all - no empire waist tie thingy.
      I thinks its great, but does wrap around a bit in the front leaving it drapey whilst unbuttoned.
      She's also wears it with the bottom button buttoned behind her back, which tidies things up and looks sharp as well.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
        now i feel bad. i was just pointing out the incongruity between their outfits. not trying to be snide.
        haha, no worries A. It's the internets; can't be taken seriously all the time

ps- the aircuts are ill as shit, but I may dye them black as the current treatment makes it hard for me to pair. Everything else looks too 'clean' next to them!
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• fink
          • May 2009

Originally posted by een View Post
          Nice fink!
          My girlfriend has the same drkshdw jacket - not really the same cut as the RO leather at all - no empire waist tie thingy.
          I thinks its great, but does wrap around a bit in the front leaving it drapey whilst unbuttoned.
          She's also wears it with the bottom button buttoned behind her back, which tidies things up and looks sharp as well.
          mm! i'll try it!

Comment

• fink
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Chant View Post
            Yeah, I was wondering, wether she's pregnant or she's wearing the infamous RO jacket that makes every normal woman looking pregnant (we already had the discussion in the RO thread).
            Anyway, nice to have you here, pregnant or not.
            it just looks that way in the photo, i promise... or maybe i am just trying to cloak a giant gut. ;]

Comment

• AKA*NYC
              • Nov 2007

the aircuts are ill as shit, but I may dye them black as the current treatment makes it hard for me to pair. Everything else looks too 'clean' next to them!
              glad they're working out

the color - which is cool but difficult to integrate - was the only drawback for me as well. but if you have the ability to dye them black i'm sure you'll get an amazing tone!
              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                true. i kinda see what flokk is saying, but i also think that, well, what can you do about your face?! nothing. it is what it is.
                it's different with isuck, because his trend-driven sartorial transformations are well documented on the internet, so it's easy to laugh at that lost boy.
                +1

a lot of opinions on "fits" online just come down to the pic - lord knows my pics blow donkey testes 97% of the time, and I've gotten my fair share of shit over the years (jesus, and it has been years now huh, time flies). Your "real life" spontaneous shots like the one with that pretty girl with her eyes unfortunately censored out show that you seem more at home in your clothes than the straight up "I'm taking this for WAYWT" poses would suggest. It is all good my man, if you are happy in it, rock the fuck on
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Vanna
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by fink View Post

hello.
                  You look like a tolerable Christian Siriano.

I like it, a lot.
                  Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

not sure if a girl would like being equated in any way to Mr. Fierce....

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Vanna
                      • May 2008

hahaha. I really did think that one over, but decided to post it anyway.

Ferosha couture girlfriendz.
                      Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by EatBabies View Post
                        hahaha. I really did think that one over, but decided to post it anyway.

Ferosha couture girlfriendz.
                        hahaha, i remember that episode.

I do enjoy watching that show. I wish they had a mens version where each episode there was minimal limits aside from cost and basically you just had to make the coolest shit you can.

Judged by grandma, carol and altieri. Shit would blow up like crazy. Each competitors piece would certainly either be incredible or utter shit.

Comment

• Vanna
                          • May 2008

hahaha, i remember that episode.

I do enjoy watching that show. I wish they had a mens version where each episode there was minimal limits aside from cost and basically you just had to make the coolest shit you can.

Judged by grandma, carol and altieri. Shit would blow up like crazy. Each competitors piece would certainly either be incredible or utter shit.
                          That would be amazing. I would watch.

Cameras cut to the designers buying fabrics at Mood. Cashier rings up 400 yards of black fabric.
                          Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

obscur coat
                            luc knit
                            augusta boots etc.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

Ahhh, Mike kills em all
                              Man, due to the (superb) consistency of your wawt pics i start to think about that it might have to do with the quality of your pics?
                              What camera do you use? And i demand detail shots of that coat!

And what i wanted to ask all of you guys who do not take pics of themselves in front of a mirror, WHO takes your pics? I mean Snafu posted pics in the tube and other unusual locations and many other members post pics on the streets and so forth. Do you wear your stuff just for this pic, go out with a cam and someone who is able to do some good shots? I thought about doing some nice pics in the same style but the whole task fails since i dont wanna carry my big cam around, i dont have anyone who would come with me just to take this pic etc...
                              Please enlighten me
                              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Oct 2008

HIIYYOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍