Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Farkhanyassin
    • Jan 2010

Today I mourn the death of Alexander McQueen. What a way to mourn. He was one of the few names that had me started in this world of fashion. His crativity flow was evry well unmatched, with unbelievable shows. He was too young to take his own life.

MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• alice anise
        • Nov 2009

tragedy breeds tragedy

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
          • Mar 2009

come on lads,its a rather classic punk get up,minus the flat cap ofcourse.
          I think it looks fine frank.....
          merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
            come on lads,its a rather classic punk get up,minus the flat cap ofcourse.
            I think it looks fine frank.....
            one would hope that a punk outfit would be on a guy who at least listened to and understood a punk rock song at least once in his life.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
              • Mar 2009

Fair play. Very sound point.But punk was as much about an attitude and way of living per se, than just a musical genre. Maybe Franky has that fuck you free spirit diy attitude tucked away somewhere?
              So Franky,you heard it from Big Poppa Faust......do your bloody homework before play dress up. :P
              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                • Jan 2010

Well, not punk rock per say, but I do listen to Smashing Pumpkins and Sex Pistols quite frequently, much jealousy towards my brother who got to go to their concerts, he's different now. Very.

But, a lot of the music I listen do wind up somewhere there. The Cure, Oasis, and Blur often wind up in my playlist. Nowadays I listen to a lot more alt rock but one genre I recently picked up is Dubstep and Darkcore. Miles apart from punk but the grimey bassline keeps me coming back for more.
                MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post
                  Well, not punk rock per say, but I do listen to Smashing Pumpkins
                  I keep wanting to defend you, then you go and dig your own hole so well.
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post
                    Well, not punk rock per say, but I do listen to Smashing Pumpkins and Sex Pistols quite frequently, much jealousy towards my brother who got to go to their concerts, he's different now. Very.

But, a lot of the music I listen do wind up somewhere there. The Cure, Oasis, and Blur often wind up in my playlist. Nowadays I listen to a lot more alt rock but one genre I recently picked up is Dubstep and Darkcore. Miles apart from punk but the grimey bassline keeps me coming back for more.

Comment

• scott.m
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                      yeah, i don't wanna defend him and this is too easy to even waste my time with. you don't understand anything do you, darkcore? god, i fucking hate my generation.

that being said, jogu immaculate as always.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                        Don't I?
                        I'm actually surprised as to why Dubstep hasn't blown up worldwide. That shit is quite possibly one of the best thing that has happened to me. Skreaaam.
                        MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                          • Mar 2009

But dubstep on the other hand,is the evolution of uk underground music.A bastard child of genres which came before it. From hardcore>jungle/drum'n'bass>garage/2step/4x4>grime>dubstep

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

nah man, get into coldwave, darkwave, death in june, throbbing gristle. that should be your primer in sz music too.
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Alesha
                              • Apr 2009

Now go out at night in the dark alleys carrying a hi fi with Sigue Sigue Sputnik playing!
                              I bet you'll wake up sore (so drink up ahead bottle or whiskey or something), and that outfit will be looking punk enough.

Afterwards your playlist might start getting invaded by Alien Sex Fiend.

ddohnggo: advice along the lines of "listen to current 93 for a few hours"...
                              Originally posted by interest1
                              I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                                • Jan 2010

But dubstep on the other hand,is the evolution of uk underground music.A bastard child of genres which came before it. From hardcore>jungle/drum'n'bass>garage/2step/4x4>grime>dubstep
                                True that. Oh god, 2 step, that's been awhile.
                                Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                                nah man, get into coldwave, darkwave, death in june, throbbing gristle. that should be your primer in sz music too.
                                Now, THAT is some industrial stuff. GOD, THAT IS SO GOOD.
                                MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎