X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironman
    • Apr 2008

it is!

i have yet to take photos of a pair of fullcut wool/mohair trousers from SS00 that are just beautiful. i have silk/mohair blend items that feel worse than these! they are so smooth you would not guess it is 12 years old

i love the floral shirt, and i really regret selling the capsleeve turtleneck. i own other pure cashmere items, none as dense with such a soft hand

goes without saying i can't wait for Hedi to be back at YSL :)

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

commacomma - terrific cdg stuff...thanks for sharing. Those skirted pants are terrific!
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• michael_kard
        • Oct 2010

Comma Comma's submissions finally made me get Junya. Incredible stuff, thank you very very much!
        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Rosenrot
          • Aug 2010

Why are they banned??!?
          Originally posted by Patroklus
          Better too adventurous than not enough
          everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• Rosenrot
            • Aug 2010

But the ones that were put up have mostly been sold eons ago. Some may be new but they were never advertised for sale here, and barely a few go to Ebay.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DRRRK
              I can't speak for the moderators, but maybe because a lot of the clothes in the archives ended up in multiple sale threads, which turns the archives into an advertisement space. Although one can easily get a different impression, this forum started out as a platform against consumerism in fashion. That's just my interpretation. Correct me if I'm wrong.
              Correct. As soon as he hit 100 posts, he started posting sales threads, and that is after I sent him a PM saying that I will not allow him to sell here, unless SZ is reimbursed in some manner. He asked to be let back in and that he won't sell, but his 50 private messages (I cannot read them, don't worry, but I could see a count) say otherwise. If commacomma has targeted anyone with sale offers, please PM me.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                Correct. As soon as he hit 100 posts, he started posting sales threads, and that is after I sent him a PM saying that I will not allow him to sell here, unless SZ is reimbursed in some manner. He asked to be let back in and that he won't sell, but his 50 private messages (I cannot read them, don't worry, but I could see a count) say otherwise. If commacomma has targeted anyone with sale offers, please PM me.
                I sent him a pm...but it was only a generic hello, commending his collection. Now that I see he's an active ebay seller, I realize it wasn't a collection so much as stock. Oh well. I recognized a bunch of his CDG stuff from recent Yahoo auctions, so I briefly thought he might be a collector.
                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Rosenrot
                  • Aug 2010

What a pity. I thought they meant well in sharing their photos.

Comment

• Johnny
                    • Sep 2006

Strangely though, I emailed cc to ask if he/she would sell one particular item, whilst acknowledging that that wasn't the point of the archives thread, and he did not reply.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

/\ LOL. Well, I saw 53 PMs sent and 51 received in few days he's been here, which is cause of reasonable doubt. I too regret that we could not proceed in an amiable way and acknowledge the contribution to the archives, but listing sizes in the archives, was obviously shady to begin with.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• CHRIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006

...but... i wanna buy some things

=(

Comment

• darkbydesign
                          • Sep 2010

^^No one's stopping ya. CoCo posts everything on Ebay. Like others said, most of that stuff has already been posted and then sold....

Comment

• CHRIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006

do you have his handle? i've never seen comme pieces nearly as interesting as his while searching on eBay

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Same handle.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• darkbydesign
                                • Sep 2010

^^Yeah, usually only from CoCo and there's nowhere*boy who also puts out some decent men and women's line CDGH+ and CDG. In my opinion, the best CDGH+ stuff is from the 90s and early 2000s, and I agree that it's unfortunate how hard it is to find....

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎