X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Kira, your home state sorely needs you...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

I left there quite a while ago. thank god. it is amazing to even speak to my family about it...it makes me cringe to hear them say they love palin... we just dont speak about those things anymore...
      Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

faust is the
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• DHC
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
          This guy is smart!

I'm not entirely clear who he's agitating against, but you gotta admire his specificity and creative use of exclamation marks.
          Whaaaat the fuuuuck? Man, I feel there is no hope for this beloved land.
          Last edited by DHC; 10-15-2008, 01:42 AM.
          Originally posted by Faust
          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
            Faust. Well now, who are you then?
            Mephistopheles. Part of that Power which would
            The Evil ever do, and ever does the Good.

Which is pretty much the reverse of the Manhattan project.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
              • Mar 2008

treatise on behavior

I had an experience this evening, that well, was so very unpleasant. I dont think I really want to relive it. But I think it is necessary and important to share my thoughts on the behavior. (edited: b/c I have had many vodka tonics)

I am really sick of people, men, being really inconsiderate. I am not a prude by any means, whatsoever. I can hang with all types of y'all and rather enjoy it most of time. But there really is something to be said for a man, that could and sometimes does want to be chivalrous to a woman...is this a lost art? is there anyone left on this earth that can do this?

On top of that my room service sucks completely. They can not figure out how to give me greens with some tomato and chicken. (1 1/2 hour drama to figure it out) I can not wait to go back to NY, where I can get a fresh salad on every corner and people just ignore you because they are too busy. At least you dont feel like they were shitty on purpose. They were to busy to even know you were there.

sorry i have had a stressful week and it just all came out.
              Last edited by kira; 10-18-2008, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• kira
                • Mar 2008

/\ perhaps the gmail goggles filter effect would have been good here

Comment

• I think it's funny when stupid people pronounce Hermés as herpes, but with an m...

Comment

• Originally posted by kira View Post
                    I left there quite a while ago. thank god. it is amazing to even speak to my family about it...it makes me cringe to hear them say they love palin... we just dont speak about those things anymore...
                    I love palin too, she's the funniest Palin since Michael Palin

Sbobet88 merupakan agen judi bola online SBOBET terpercaya yang menyediakan game taruhan online dengan uang asli, segera login sbobet88 melalui link alternatif sbobet mobile dan wap.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kira View Post
                      I had an experience this evening, that well, was so very unpleasant. I dont think I really want to relive it. But I think it is necessary and important to share my thoughts on the behavior. (edited: b/c I have had many vodka tonics)

I am really sick of people, men, being really inconsiderate. I am not a prude by any means, whatsoever. I can hang with all types of y'all and rather enjoy it most of time. But there really is something to be said for a man, that could and sometimes does want to be chivalrous to a woman...is this a lost art? is there anyone left on this earth that can do this?

On top of that my room service sucks completely. They can not figure out how to give me greens with some tomato and chicken. (1 1/2 hour drama to figure it out) I can not wait to go back to NY, where I can get a fresh salad on every corner and people just ignore you because they are too busy. At least you dont feel like they were shitty on purpose. They were to busy to even know you were there.

sorry i have had a stressful week and it just all came out.
                      From a Russian joke - "Here is how one used to talk to a girl - 'Champagne? Wine? Would you like to dance?' These days, it's - 'Beer? Vodka? Wanna fuck?'" I think it is a lost art for the most part, but I also can't help to think that the feminists have contributed to killing it with their demands for equality, which somehow got pervertedly equated to erasing the differences. I don't know how it is in other countries, but I have noticed that American men are incredibly obtuse and ill-mannered. And the funny thing, it's so EASY to be gentlemanly.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• justine
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        From a Russian joke - "Here is how one used to talk to a girl - 'Champagne? Wine? Would you like to dance?' These days, it's - 'Beer? Vodka? Wanna fuck?'" I think it is a lost art for the most part, but I also can't help to think that the feminists have contributed to killing it with their demands for equality, which somehow got pervertedly equated to erasing the differences. I don't know how it is in other countries, but I have noticed that American men are incredibly obtuse and ill-mannered. And the funny thing, it's so EASY to be gentlemanly.
                        Because of feminism? Then I'm sorry but if guys decided to act like asses because some women wanted more freedom, I'm afraid but I'd have to conclude that those folks were dormant assholes to begin with.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

That's not what I am saying. First, I said that feminism contributed to change of manners, not that it's responsible for it. The hypothetical scenario I was referring to is that when a woman begins insisting on equality, this can be perverted into thinking that she wants to be treated like a man in all instances. So then why should you pay for dinner, or hold a door for her, or give her flowers, or help her put on her coat? Do you do it for men?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Servo2000
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                            I love palin too, she's the funniest Palin since Michael Palin

www.palinaspresident.com
                            Cleese thinks that she's funnier than Palin
                            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

interesting conversation. feminism and manners. I understand the idea that women pushing equality has unfortunately changed the scheme a bit. I think that came from the male side...more thoughts on the later. But my frustration is that manners have really just disappeared all across the board, especially when a male acts like an ass when he realizes that just because my friend likes his friend does not mean anyone else is going home with him. How insane a thought, really. I think it is quite presumptuous and he was quite rude and childlike. I think he is the one in the group, that never gets the girl, obviously. Ahhh, so trivial and cliche. I just really did not think people acted that way anymore.

Done purging the anger now.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Kira, you should've kicked him in the balls.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎