post your work and creations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by casem83 View Post
    Uploaded a new electronic piece I've been working on titled "Night" here Hopefully the words aren't too cliche, I hate lyrics but liked the idea of a voice here. I may change it if I can find a poet friend to give me some words w/ no strings attached. Hopefully you can't hear what I'm saying w/ effects anyway . Unfortunately had to lower sound quality to fit on myspace, the fidelity of the actual track is very high. It's a work in progress so be kind.
    I really like your work. I'm still listening to that runway song every now and then. The harmonies are very refreshing and cinematic.

Comment

• casem
      • Sep 2006

Thanks Faust and Heirloom!

Cinematic is what I was thinking too which is why I wanted words over it, still working on it though, I improvised the crap I said over it for now. I'm glad you still listen to the Runway piece! I need to clean up the end because it goes on forever since I wrote it for a performance of indeterminate length.

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
      I really like your work. I'm still listening to that runway song every now and then. The harmonies are very refreshing and cinematic.
      music

Comment

• Laconic
        • Apr 2009

Casem, that was an awesome song.

I'm nothing more than a hobbyist (I think even that is giving more than due credit) in photography. I took these two photos a while ago with a friend modeling.

Comment

• Konzern
          • Oct 2008

I made two stools a few months ago...
          made from pine

Comment

• Jorge Hache
            • Sep 2006

A work my girlfriend did months ago that serves as a reflection of man as a protagonist of his own life and in the way doing a tribute to a couple of his favorite filmmakers: Greenaway and Wenders

Comment

• casem
              • Sep 2006

Really cool stuff anna.whalstrom, I wish I had the talent to make beautiful objects.

I fixed the vocal track on the piece "Night" (it's much better now I think) and added a brand new piece called "Drops" to myspace, enjoy!
              My Music Here.
              music

Comment

• I like the simplicity and flow casey. alot! Drops is amazing!

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

Aww thanks Heirloom, you're my number one fan (unless I'm huge in Sweden and just don't know it).

You should post some of your music, I enjoyed the piece you sent me ages ago.

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                  I like the simplicity and flow casey. alot! Drops is amazing!
                  music

Comment

• Haha, I've linked your stuff to other people who do music and they like it too, so :) i'd like a fee for my management, haha :D

I haven't done proper music in ages, but I will definetly get to it soon. I am dying with the job I have, creatively. thanks for the encouragement :)

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                      I fixed the vocal track on the piece "Night" (it's much better now I think)
                      don't remember what it was like before but sounds good anyway
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Oh weh mir
                        • Oct 2008

Alright, so it's not really on par with other's work here and it's not finished but I felt like this thread could use a bump. The image quality isn't very good because it's been photographed, not scanned. Was done under a magnifying glass.

11''x14'' plate surface bristol w/ indian ink.

detail shot, about 3/4 of inch worth.

Will post something a little more impressive here in the near future.
                        Originally posted by AVALANCHE
                        is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

it really look meticulous... but I really can't figure out what it is.

Comment

• Oh weh mir
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                            it really look meticulous... but I really can't figure out what it is.
                            I would say it's because of the angle or the fact that it's not finished, but I'd say it's kind of hard to tell anyway. They're these five spheres of unraveling tissue that sort of drape down and connect to one another. It's meant to sort look like a cluster cancerous lymph nods.
                            Originally posted by AVALANCHE
                            is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• kollaps
                              • Jul 2009

^ Have you finished it yet? I would love to see some more pictures of it.

Comment

• jevna
                                • Aug 2007

photoshootings

While in Paris, I took part in a team of my friend & photographer Justin Wu, taking care of the styling. We built some series out of the shootings for agencies and model tests and I wanted to share it.

(www.jwuphoto.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎