• Jan 2007

Re: BEER (let's party w sarty mcfly)

i quit drinking and hope to remain sober for the rest of my life

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

[87]
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• matthewhk
        • Jan 2007

haha no ex-alcoholico, just don't find much fun in drinking (or partying for that matter) any more these days.

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

[quote user="matthewhk"]i quit drinking and hope to remain sober for the rest of my life[/quote]

oh god! i am so sorry. five pints of avery hog heaven say hi.
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="matthewhk"]haha no ex-alcoholico, just don't find much fun in drinking (or partying for that matter) any more these days.[/quote]</P>

</P>
            <P mce_keep="true"></P>

hahaha, had to use it!</P>

I've cut back on the hard partying (my clubbing days, goth or otherwise) are behind me. Usually just kick it with friends with some beers and play awesome video games either at home or at Dave n Busters. Ultimate Buck Hunt is THE SHITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!</P>
            <P mce_keep="true"></P>
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Diego
              • Aug 2007

Just finished work, whisky please.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

A nice n simple bottle of Glenlivet 18 D?</P>

Just ice, a tumbler and a liberal pour</P>

... and suddenly guitar hero 3 on the wii is 20x more badass!</P>

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Diego
                  • Aug 2007

Thank you.</p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span>

I'll sleep like a baby with this... I love this thread. </p>

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

it's a good not-too-difficult-to-find whisky that won't break the bank (read: $80).</P>

One of these days I'll have to throw down on some 25-30 year old good stuff (Glenmorangie 25)... gonna take a look at what the good stores in Boston/NY have (Astor wine and spirits!) in stock.</P>

Sleep well Diego! </P>

Comment

• DHC
                      • Jul 2007

Anyone here try Green Flash IPA? Apparently phenomenal. Tried some crazy beer brewed with prunes (have the name written down somewhere) amongst a plethora of others at Blind Tiger yesterday. Not the greatest bar, but solid selection and the regulars are uber-friendly. Met a couple of beer connoisseurs and as we discussed the finer points of our favorites, the beer began flowing heavily. I only bought one drink, but consumed well over half a dozen wonderful libations. Still recovering me thinks. Good times.
                      </p>
                      Originally posted by Faust
                      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• mortalveneer
                        • Jan 2008

[quote user="DHC"]

Anyone here try Green Flash IPA? Apparently phenomenal. Tried some crazy beer brewed with prunes (have the name written down somewhere) amongst a plethora of others at Blind Tiger yesterday. Not the greatest bar, but solid selection and the regulars are uber-friendly. Met a couple of beer connoisseurs and as we discussed the finer points of our favorites, the beer began flowing heavily. I only bought one drink, but consumed well over half a dozen wonderful libations. Still recovering me thinks. Good times.
                        </p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I'm a Green Flash fan, but then again, I'm a sucker for IPAs...still have on Stone Ruination left in my fridge waiting for a special occasion. Also, it warrants mention that Small Craft Warning "Uber Pils" did me right last night...</p>
                        I am not who you think I am

Comment

• kira
                          • Mar 2008

[quote user="Diego"]

Thank you.</p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px;"></span>

I'll sleep like a baby with this... I love this thread. </p>

[/quote]</p>

I prefer bourbon to scotch but that one is nice. i [64] bourbon. but it really knocks me down now so i can not drink it too much any more. one or two and I am done
                          </p>

knob creek and woodford reserve were easy stand byes but van winkle is tasty too and there are soo many more
                          </p>
                          Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

i cant wait until i'm seein no age tonight and drinking a corona in a plastic cup or maybe bottle.
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Real Real
                              • Feb 2007

[quote user="kira"]I prefer bourbon to scotch but that one is nice. i [64] bourbon. but it really knocks me down now so i can not drink it too much any more. one or two and I am done
                              </p>

knob creek and woodford reserve were easy stand byes but van winkle is tasty too and there are soo many more
                              </p>[/quote]

Makers Mark on the rocks is my go to drink, but knob creek and woodford are both good ones. In general, I like all of the bourbons (once you get up to Heaven Hill or so)...can't really say I like Blantons better than Makers Mark, for example. The only expensive bourbon I've had that has really blown me away has been Pappy Van Winkle 20 yr - that's intense.

Comment

• kira
                                • Mar 2008

[quote user="Real Real"][quote user="kira"]I prefer bourbon to scotch but that one is nice. i [64] bourbon. but it really knocks me down now so i can not drink it too much any more. one or two and I am done

</p>

[/quote]

Makers Mark on the rocks is my go to drink, but knob creek and woodford are both good ones. In general, I like all of the bourbons (once you get up to Heaven Hill or so)...can't really say I like Blantons better than Makers Mark, for example. The only expensive bourbon I've had that has really blown me away has been Pappy Van Winkle 20 yr - that's intense.[/quote]</p>

this is nice but i dont frequent it. i have only had it a few times. some of the michters years are good as well. but woodford is quite smooth for me. and knob creek does have a nice vanilla flavor comparatively.</p>

</p>

</p>
                                Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎