• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Cool touchscreen
    Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

holographic?
      Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

/\ I believe so. It initially looked to me to work on a 2d plane, but was "touch" responsive in three dimensions. Pretty sick!
        Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• kira
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by DHC View Post
          /\ I believe so. It initially looked to me to work on a 2d plane, but was "touch" responsive in three dimensions. Pretty sick!
          awesome!
          Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Spencer
            • Feb 2007

That touchscreen is ridiculous. It makes me wonder what tech will be like 5 years from now. 10 years. I look at my phone and wonder how something so small can do so many things. Then I start thinking about the people who make these items and promptly pump my fist and give them a high five. I love you smart people. I love you.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I feel the same way, Spencer.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• unujnha
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                Will do!

I like the Bose for what it is. I did not expect any earth shattering sound, but compared to the Apple computer speakers... you know. Electronic music sounds best on it, naturally, because of good treble and base - rock, not so much.
                i had both soundsticks - blew up the first one and second one sort of got messed up in 1 year time. the sound is great imo but its too fragile.
                and apple store doesnt even repair them
                "Man is certainly crazy. He could not make a mite, and he makes gods by the dozen."

Comment

• cuddly
                  • Sep 2007

latest style.com app on the iphone now has mens wear. pretty sweet.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

I finally ended up bying an iphone.. got one from ebay uk since the pound is ridicilously cheap, paid about half of what they cost here for a brand new unlocked one
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Speaking of which - remember my wife drowned hers like half a year ago? Well, yesterday I decided to turn it on just for the hell of it, and what do you know - it works!
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• swami
                        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                        I finally ended up bying an iphone.. got one from ebay uk since the pound is ridicilously cheap, paid about half of what they cost here for a brand new unlocked one
                        its going to change your life...You are going to wonder how you ever got along without it

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Speaking of which - remember my wife drowned hers like half a year ago? Well, yesterday I decided to turn it on just for the hell of it, and what do you know - it works!
                          haha, thats cool. something like 5-6 years ago I went swimming with my nokia in my pocket (why do swim shorts even have pockets...), it obviously stopped functioning, but after a month or so I managed to switch it on
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• grapz
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                            haha, thats cool. something like 5-6 years ago I went swimming with my nokia in my pocket (why do swim shorts even have pockets...), it obviously stopped functioning, but after a month or so I managed to switch it on

Lucky, that has never happened to me. I dropped my sony camera a while back in the ocean once and to this day it still does not work. ( yea i still have it )

Comment

• Spencer
                              • Feb 2007

Video Game

Anybody playing the Resident Evil 5 demo currently available for download on the 360? Nothing really substantial, but gives a good feel for the controls and interactivity with your partner. Certainly worth the download! Game comes out in March.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by swami View Post
                                its going to change your life...You are going to wonder how you ever got along without it
                                argh, so many thing dumbed down too much on this thing. I want to be in control of the settings, adjust whatever I want to. I cant belive they didnt put in an SMS software with normal folders where I can see received, sent and saved messages separately. every cellphone since 1989 has had those

also the call log is annoying, I want to be able to see outbound, inbound and missed calls separately. I got the message thing sorted with an app but I dont know about the call log?

overall its pretty nice though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎