X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beforehewentmad
    • Apr 2008

Re: Euro 2008

[quote user="Faust"]Wow, Buffon, just wow... This one is a goalies' game.
    [/quote]
    + a million. I logged in just to comment on that save... absolutely stunning!

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

the dutch are the awesome [87][<:o)]
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Divo
        • Mar 2007

Not a big football fan, but it's amazing how the Dutch (my dutch[&lt;:o)]) rollercoaster steamed over the French!</P>

Those latest two goals by Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder were fucking amazing!</P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

Man, the dutch just rocked the stadion![Y][&lt;:o)]</p>

Very aesthetic to watch...</p>
          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• dream
            • Nov 2007

the dutch look like a team that is hungry. france and italy just aren't in it. i'm thinking portugal is going to take it, but it's still early so who know's?

Comment

• huskiesonice
              • Mar 2008

I cannot believe how poor France have been, abject is the word.
              </p>

The tournament is Portugal's for the taking but traditionally, in these big international competitions, a team that starts slowly usually wins, not a team that looks fantastic in the first game or two. </p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

• Diego
                • Aug 2007

But at the moment we have to agree that Holland, Portugal and Croatia are pretty impressive.

Comment

• oliviervdroo
                  • Jan 2008

The Dutch are really impressive and I really hope my neighbours will take this one. Thing is though that I don't really see a strategy in their game. When a looked at France, I saw some excellent positioning. But, strange as it may sound, they just don't have the quality to keep up with that for 90 minutes. The Dutch were extremely effective and they have the best of the best playing in their squad.</p>

I think the next game against Romainia will still be critical to the Dutch. They couldn't win from them in the qualifiers, but they have to now (eventhough they already are the winner of their group). They have to keep on playing with their winner's mood. If not, their lack of strategy may get to them/</p>

The Portuguese don't have as many top players as the Dutch, but they've got a top coach who knows what it takes to win.
                  </p>

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

great play from Holland.. France played well, but lacked in finishing. I feel bad for Henry, dude tried to dig them up a bitbut the defense screwed it up. amazing goals as well, pretty much every single one in the game!</P>
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• beforehewentmad
                      • Apr 2008

no comments on the turkey finish against czech republic? absolutely insane...

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="beforehewentmad"]no comments on the turkey finish against czech republic? absolutely insane...
                        [/quote]</p>

[87] It was absolutely awesome! Turkey just willed itself into the game. I've never seen such determination. Well, and of course they have to buy Cech a Rolls Royce or something, just to thank him.
                        </p>
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Au revoir to the French. Tomorrow, Russia beats Sweden! Yeah, right...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• klangspiel
                            • Apr 2007

one justifiably legit reason to bring back the guillotine</p>

</p>

Comment

• huskiesonice
                              • Mar 2008

I reckon that's probably au revoir to Henry, Makelele, Thuram, Anelka, Boumsong, Vieira and...of course.... the buffoon supposedly in charge of the team. </p>

I wonder if he regrets not picking Flamini now!
                              </p>

Comment

• jj.still
                                • Dec 2006

ZURICH, June 17 (Reuters) - A nightmare of a match, a 2-0
                                defeat by arch-rivals Italy and a group-stage exit from Euro
                                2008 did not prevent France coach Raymond Domenech from thinking
                                of romance on Tuesday.</p>

Asked whether the incident-ridden game might have been his
                                last in charge, Domenech said his only immediate plans were to
                                marry his partner, television journalist Estelle Denis.</p>

"My future? The only plan I have is to marry Estelle," said
                                Domenech, who faces a struggle to keep his job after a
                                calamitous tournament by the 2006 World Cup runners-up.

</p>

</p>

"There are beautiful things in life," Domenech told
                                reporters. "In difficult moments, you want to tell people you
                                love them, you want to say the things that matter.
                                "</p>

There was no shortage of difficult moments on Tuesday in a
                                game where everything went wrong for Domenech's men.</p>

France, needing to beat the world champions to stand a
                                chance of reaching the quarter-finals, had their key player
                                Franck Ribery carried off on a stretcher with a suspected
                                twisted knee after less than 10 minutes.</p>

Defender Eric Abidal was then shown a red card for bringing
                                down Luca Toni in the area midway through the first half.</p>

</p>

upd: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2151036/Euro-2008-France-football-manager-Raymond-Domenech-scores-own-goal.html</p>

</p>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎