Clear All
  • Crowzer
    • Feb 2011

Day-Z a mod for the game Arma II.

Comment

• Patroklus
      Banned
      • Feb 2011

interview with Gabe Newell and a few other major guys at Valve on their approach to game development. They discuss utilizing biometrics to influence play.
      I was at Valve last month to interview pretty much everyone I could find, and play one of the most exciting PC games on the horizon: Portal 2. The preview I wrote, and the profile on Valve themselves, is in the new issue of PC Gamer in the UK. But we're also putting up the interviews here on the site, one a day for a week. Today's is my conversation with Gabe Newell, Erik Johnson and Doug

Comment

• Ahimsa
        Vegan Police
        • Sep 2011

For all you Day Z cats out there...

The War Z...a zombie mmo...that just so happens to be available for pre-order now.

I've heard tell that's it's incredibly similar to Day Z...though for the record, there will be "No classes and restrictions, no levels, or unrealistic stat modifications.". I'm just wondering if they're going to vie for control of the same group or it's going to be split. Kinda like how I view when Dota 2 comes out LoL won't lose too many players, rather they'll each have their place with different fan bases...
        StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Crowzer
          • Feb 2011

Never been atracted by zombies games but Day-Z look interesting, gotta ask friends to try it together. Need to leave Skyrim a bit.

Comment

• don't forget your sweetroll, Crowzer

Comment

• tron
              • Dec 2010

day z is being made in to a stand alone game... should be good but I still want to try the mod. I'll give it a download some time.

I'm still playing TERA and ignoring way too many aspects of my life because of it... although I'm pretty geared now
              "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• volta
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
                Picked up a 3DS xl, is it just me or do the speakers absolutely suck? Got mario land 3d (not as good as NSMB) and Kingdom hearts (Birth by sleep is vastly superior so far). Besides that there's not much else to play, mainly been playing the old DS games (given the world ends with you another whirl).
                the 3ds xl is ugly.. and of course the speakers suck, they always do, even on the vita. cheap bastards.
                get biohazard revelations, even if there are some action bro-splosion parts..

Comment

• tomatous
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2009

Tomatous and Merz after slaying a group of 4 players and stealing their truck full of gear.

Comment

• Unexist
                    • May 2012

Lol, nice photo.
                    I think i should get in too.
                    )))

Comment

• Crowzer
                      • Feb 2011

Anyone play Slender ? This game freak me out...

Comment

• droussin
                        • Oct 2011

has anyone gotten dawnguard? i as contemplating purchasing because ive just basically finished up all i can do in skyrim but i havent heard great things about it
                        what is black?
                        an absence, a presence, a mood, a mantle.
                        -Martin Margiela

Comment

• ^ good, solid plot, some nice locations. another 2-3 days in skyrim, what else do you need?)

Comment

• AngelofDeath
                            • Jun 2012

Yeah, I ended up liking it a lot. The quest line is probably stronger than any in the main game. And it sports a lot of the best environments in the game.
                            I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• Crowzer
                              • Feb 2011

I just bought Counter-Strike Global Offensive. I was a huge fan of this game before and this new game is a good opportunity to go back in the CS universe. Aftera ll it's just a CS 2012 edition. Anyway, if any SZ members want to play together, drop line.

Comment

• volta
                                • May 2009

ff13-3, bitches.

"gothic, mechanical and fantasy."
                                kamikokuryou <3

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢