X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • volta
    • May 2009

bayonetta 2 wii u exclusive -- LOL!!!

also, anyone complaining the retail price for the 'u' is expensive is so fucking cheap and retarded. new-gen gamers never cease to amaze.
    changing their iphone every year which cost the same.
    but the wii u = TOO MUCH

Comment

• tron
      • Dec 2010

I'm really hoping the wii u fails and nintendo sticks to handhelds / games. It looks like trash and I could never see myself playing with such a giant tablet controller let alone buying a second when the support exists.

As for b2 being an exclusive that is just chalked full of lols. Maybe they'll do another game for the other systems or something but they have certainly alienated most of their fans.

So far in tokyo I've picked up monster hunter 3g HD for the ps3 (as it will never come west) and army corps of hell. I know what to expect from MH being a fan of the series but acoh was a pleasant surprise that I bought on a whim. Very dark, gorey, metal, pikmin like game... after having played it I would have payed retail but thankfully jp used games cost next to nothing.

TGS sooon~
      "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Zenith
        • Jun 2009

I have no shame in saying b2 sold me on the wii u. Y'all need to listen to Kamiya and "use your brain"

Comment

• volta
          • May 2009

Originally posted by tron View Post
          I'm really hoping the wii u fails and nintendo sticks to handhelds / games. It looks like trash and I could never see myself playing with such a giant tablet controller let alone buying a second when the support exists.
          belongs in the WTF.. NO ONE should fail.
          and especially not nintendo who bring diversity to the table.
          this will be another case of wii launch, where you could not find one even after a year.
          ^remember this.

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
          I have no shame in saying b2 sold me on the wii u. Y'all need to listen to Kamiya and "use your brain"
          it sold me on the first one, which i had no interest in.
          the funny thing is these stupid "fans" do not understand that the only reason the game will exist is because nintendo were the only ones who actually gives a damn about GAMES and had the balls to step in and publish it, unlike these fucking pussies who just play it safe selling shit that has already been made tons because it makes money. it's understandable but take some damn risks for fuck sake, this shit got lame half a decade ago.

"they took our games" <--- ROFL. it was not a case of moneyhatting.

entitled manchildren.

Comment

• Crowzer
            • Feb 2011

The new Baldur's Gate (enhanced edition) has been delayed to the end of november...

Some screens for fun:

Comment

• volta
              • May 2009

this really piss me off; http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...in-video-games

'damsel in distress'.. what the fuck does this stupid bitch know? what the fuck does she want? taking advantage of pro-fems making easy bucks for some shitty videos.
              such is to be expected when things gain popularity.

it just screams scam and fake.
              snobbery too.

new generation female pseudo-gamers seeking attention while consecutively thinking they're suddenly an expert, haven't seen that before..
              Last edited by volta; 09-15-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• tron
                • Dec 2010

I camped out for the wii and was terribly disappointed by the system after having it for about a year. I kept the thing forever because of smash bros and that is probably the only reason I would consider buying a Wii U. I don't think they will be as hard to get as the wii though because nintendo will surely be more prepared this time. I'm against the casual gaming movement but it seems the wii u is moving away from that thankfully. I still hope it fails though... nintendo is better at making games than it is home systems. Their portables are legit though. The 3DS has some impressive features although I'm bitter about it stealing monster hunter away from sony...
                "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• volta
                  • May 2009

the wii has the best library this generation, there's both modern and retro.*
                  .. games like the old days, that didn't aim to be a shitty blockbuster movie, or a mainstream bigseller in general. which you seemingly agree with, and that means you hate the controls and it's specs?
                  .. that's why i keep around both the pro classic controller, and especially the good old gc wavebird [best controller ever? it CANNOT break.]
                  what the wii u should have in the future is an oled screen (why would anyone want to play on that cheap lcd? oh wait.. the majority doesn't care about picture quality.. damn) or haptics (why the fuck didn't they? it could have been a great "gimmick" for once).

*homebrewed makes it reach perfection. tons of emulators.
                  Last edited by volta; 09-15-2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• tron
                    • Dec 2010

I will agree that if you homebrew the wii it's a great system because you can do a seemingly infinite amount of things with it for no cost. As a retail console for an average gamer it's pretty terrible though. Clearly we wont see eye to eye here but I see myself as more of a "hardcore gamer" so it doesn't appeal to me(?) I don't know... maybe I'll try the wii u and fall in love but I doubt it.

On another note anyone tried the dark souls expansion? I really want to but I'll have to wait another two months.

As well borderlands 2... damn I can't wait to get my hands on that bad boy

Comment

• volta
                      • May 2009

the wii is the most hardcore of the bunch. true story.
                      yeah.. opinions.

Comment

• volta
                        • May 2009

This video includes 30 minutes of old and new never before seen gameplay from the unreleased Twelve Tales Conker 64 game.http://rareminion.com/twelvetales.html

want it so bad. why does everyone say it's TOO CUTESY?
                        offered 15k for the only copy out there. NOPE.
                        now, the owner is deceased and who know's where the hell the cartridge is..

'hi. your son borrowed a game from me. can i have it back?'
                        .. let's do it!!

Comment

• AngelofDeath
                          • Jun 2012

I don't know; looks fun to me. Loved the original. Actually just played through it again recently. They leaving out all the vulgar humor or something?
                          I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• volta
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by AngelofDeath View Post
                            They leaving out all the vulgar humor or something?
                            in the original? yes. too cute was the criticism so they gave him alcohol and the end results became what we know now. chris seavor is fantastic, check out his twitter; www.twitter.com/conkerhimself

and this very recent interview.
                            RareFanDaBase: It has been a few years now since your departure from Rare. What led to this decision? Chris Seavor: Ha, you make it sound like it was mine to make.. Actually, they decided not to re&#8230;

Comment

• volta
                              • May 2009

yesterday.. screw release dates, that's why ;)
                              Last edited by volta; 09-27-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• AngelofDeath
                                • Jun 2012

Awesome. Let us know what you think.
                                I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎