• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drizzly
    Banned
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by tron View Post
    I've put in over 100 hours in DS2
    I made two lvl 150 chars one for hex and one dex build.

Then I found out about the megamule (already wtf) and pretty much lost any motivation to continue playing.

I'm still pvping but as for new character builds I likely wont be doing any considering the rampant hacking.
    whats megamule???

Comment

• MrBushido
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Torchiere View Post
      So Dark Souls 2. Did anyone get it? What's your verdict on it vs DS1?
      It's very fun. If you liked the first two games then you will most likely enjoy DS2 as well.

Thought i have only been invaded once in the 40+ hours i've played so far.

Drizzly, MM is a save file with all items/weapons etc. Only used by lazy as*****!!!

Comment

• drizzly
        Banned
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by MrBushido View Post
        It's very fun. If you liked the first two games then you will most likely enjoy DS2 as well.

Thought i have only been invaded once in the 40+ hours i've played so far.

Drizzly, MM is a save file with all items/weapons etc. Only used by lazy as*****!!!
        lame...

Re ds1 vs ds2, for me its hard to make a choice because i see it all as one game demons souls - ds2. Demons set the ground, minimal story and left us wanting more, ds1 expanded on demons and gave us more play time, ds2 expands on that; though i feel it could of been much better if it had something new, its kinda like the iPhone 5 and 5s, yes 5s is great but its not that much better.

Comment

• pilgrim
          • Apr 2014

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Has anyone been playing Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare? I'm hooked...been playing it at every free moment.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• curiouscharles
              • Jan 2008

i wish i could say i was!

waiting for it to release on PC still, should be... any day now?

only recently bought myself a [much-needed] new PC, and have been grinding my way past mediocrity at Titanfall, but mostly have just been basking in the glory of my colour-correct 1440p IPS display.

you're playing on the XBone, correct? enjoying the system so far?
              —
              -

Comment

• 550BC
                • Jan 2013

I see everybody is talking about Titanfall, so I googled it and reminded me about the good old days of old fashioned Unreal Tournament ha!
                a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                  i wish i could say i was!

waiting for it to release on PC still, should be... any day now?

only recently bought myself a [much-needed] new PC, and have been grinding my way past mediocrity at Titanfall, but mostly have just been basking in the glory of my colour-correct 1440p IPS display.

you're playing on the XBone, correct? enjoying the system so far?
                  Yes, and enjoying it thoroughly. Forza 5 and Plants vs Zombies are the highlights for me thus far, but I still enjoy the system itself and use it regularly for watching movies, listening to music, and the usual suspects (netflix, youtube, etc.)
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• rickandjulius
                    • Feb 2014

Originally posted by MrBushido View Post
                    Currently killing people 'and titans' for fun in TitanFall
                    I love Titanfall. Only got to play it over spring break but it brings a fresh twist to multplayer gaming.

Still love my Battlefield 4 though.

Comment

• djt00
                      • Apr 2013

My all the time fav game must be Ultima Online. I spend way too much time playing UO. Loved it, especially mage PVP. Any of you played UO?

There's game called "shroud of the avatar" coming. I'm pretty sure it won't be as good as UO was, but might give it a try https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/

Destiny seems interesting, probably going to buy it. Haven't played anything other than FIFA after completing Skyrim.

Comment

• drizzly
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2012

Bloodborne aka project beast made by creator of demon's souls

Comment

• nomemorial
                          • Jan 2013

It may be one of the most dangerous times of the year for PC gaming.

Summer Steam Sale is on now!
                          http://store.steampowered.com/

Comment

• pilgrim
                            • Apr 2014

There are some interesting projects to be released soon that work with Project Morpheus, Sony Playstation's VR headset..

The two that caught my eye are a shark attack game, where you're in a shark tank that breaks down.

And this looked cool, sci-fi space dog fighting.

VR, used to be that you had to go to gameworks to play.

Also, just released is new gameplay trailer from Pavilion which looks pretty good.

Comment

• ryanhast
                              • Sep 2013

I am excited to play Cuphead. Really cool to see 1930's animation used as inspiration for a whole game.

Cuphead
                              E3 Trailer for CUPHEAD. Coming for XboxOne and Steam (PC) in 2015!Website: http://www.cupheadgame.comFor more information: http://www.studiomdhr.comTwitter: ...

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to embed video.

Comment

• antabaka
                                • Mar 2013

i'm getting SUPER into Nosgoth lately
                                it's a 4v4 game set in the Legacy of Kain series, before Soul Reaver 1, during a war between humans and vampires.

Humans get guns and traps, vampires get sweet acrobatic skills and other sweet abilities - there's a vampire that's fast and can pounce, there's a vampire that's built like a tank and can tackle and smash at the ground, a vampire that can fly, and a vampire that can shapeshift.

it's pretty gud

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎