Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Test
    • Dec 2008

I was taught the Caesar Cipher was simply taking the first letter of the word and shifting it to the end of the word. I remember thinking this was an incredibly dumb system. Your explanation makes more sense.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Yesterday's The Daily Show just killed.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rlschwart
        • Jan 2009

Anyone feel the quake in LA?

Comment

• DHC
          • Jul 2007

haha..yeah. Thankfully, it was a small one.
          Originally posted by Faust
          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Fade to Black
            • Sep 2008

man i don't know if in general i've just been thinking and doing too much as of late, but this whole afternoon i've been indulging in a totally lethargic apathy towards absofuckinglutely everything. not even antipathy, which would bring some excitement. This is pure unadultered neutrality and Switzerland going on right here man.
            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

I hate sitting around waiting for ups, fedex, tnt or whatever deliveryservice. I hate that I have to spend my days eyeballing out the window waiting for the car to come so I can get or get rid of my shit. I'm tied between 1 pm to 4 pm now, just sitting on my ass waiting. I have tons of other stuff to do!

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Do you live in a private house, bestial? Cause it pays to have neighbors that don't do much :-).
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

Nah, I live in a apartment where you have to use a little black pin to open the front door so they can't even come into the building and knock on my door. :)

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Yesterday's The Daily Show just killed.
                    Ok, the Daily Show is killing it three days in a row. Apparently that New Years break did them good. You gotta check out Joe the Plumber news. Hilarious.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• grapz
                      • Sep 2008

Ah my building has security which just picks it up. Very convienent

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

they came in the last minute, which meant almost 4 hours sitting at home just waiting...

Comment

• Jon
                          • Apr 2008

here's a little trick that might help... have the package delivered to a fake address under your name and make sure that your phone number is on the package. The package will get returned to the post office and you'll get a call to go pick it up...
                          Originally posted by merz
                          perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• kira
                            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            here's a little trick that might help... have the package delivered to a fake address under your name and make sure that your phone number is on the package. The package will get returned to the post office and you'll get a call to go pick it up...
                            or you can have them deliver to your nearest fed ex location or mailbox, etc. location and they will hold it there for you. the mailbox place across the street from my building signs for all of our packages and we just go there to pick them up.
                            Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by kira View Post
                              or you can have them deliver to your nearest fed ex location or mailbox, etc. location and they will hold it there for you. the mailbox place across the street from my building signs for all of our packages and we just go there to pick them up.
                              I doubt they have that sort of mailbox locations for couriers in sweden, its more of a US thing. at least over here the nearest (and only) UPS depot is their delivery center which is a 20-minute drive away, same for Fedex and DHL. I still occasionally find it more convenient for them to hold it and pick it up though than having to wait between a certain time.

whats more annoying is the local UPS operator, which doesn't even bother to call, they just attempt to deliver at some random time during the day when most people aren't home. then, they leave a damn note between the front door of the apartment building which most of the time probably falls off.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

That's almost exactly how fedex did to me, they came like 2 pm on a schoolday, and didn't even bother to call or leave a note. I hade to email fedex to even get to now that they had been there, cause I thought it was strange that they hadn't showed up. That whole thing ended with that I had to walk 6,2 miles to pick it up at the posts big stockhouse.

There ain't such courier mailboxes in sweden, damn where I live DHL is the only courier that comes to your house in their own trucks, all the others are delivered by either a local courier or the posts delivery service.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎