• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thehouseofdis
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Vanna View Post
    Hooray, jacket weather!!
    I am so with you on this!

I made it through an entire New York summer without ever wearing shorts or sandals!
    THE HOUSE OF DIS
    embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• Mail-Moth
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by merz
      So much better than the movie.
      I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
      I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• darkbydesign
        • Sep 2010

^^^Holy shit. Don't know if it's the Star Wars or the discos, but part of me is..........really............REALLY.............. worried..........that I watched that movie. WTF is wrong with me? haha

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by thehouseofdis View Post
          I am so with you on this!

I made it through an entire New York summer without ever wearing shorts or sandals!
          you are a better man than i. i had to cave in (on the shorts front) a few times.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• thehouseofdis
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            you are a better man than i. i had to cave in (on the shorts front) a few times.
            Well, part of the reason was logistics. 80% of my clothes are still other the other side of the country. The only shorts I saw that I liked were leather ones by Thimister, which would not have helped with the heat.
            THE HOUSE OF DIS
            embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• Prezens
              • Aug 2011

Had planned to go out last night, however reading through the WAYWT posts from previous months kept me glued to my seat, until I noticed it was much too late for any (worthwhile) clubbing.

Some of the comments literally had me laughing out loud to myself, was really great, and I think whilst some of them were slightly acidic lol, it was really interesting to see several varying views meshed together in what was for the most part constructive, and insightful.

Loving this site

Needless to say, I was more than satisfied with my night in, and probably saved myself the site of some horridly clad individuals LoL, as well however much I would have spent.
              One man's style must not be the rule of another's.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

/\ that is pretty awesome.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• tron
                  • Dec 2010

now take that meager savings and cop some dick ovens
                  "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• jogu
                    • Jun 2009

anyone recommend some good werewolf movies besides the howling 1 ( i havent seen the sequels but i hrd they blow ) , silver bullet , american werewolf in london / paris , company of wolves ? theres one i caught a glimpse of a while ago but cant fuckn remember the name or plot , think it was foreign and modern like 2000s and involved some kinda military group in tha woods , looked good but never caught the name . not lookin for shit like gaylight aka twilight or that dumass vampire vs werewolf one a few yrs ago or childrens movies tho teen wolf was pretty good lol

am puttin together a new world of darkness campaign with some friends usin werewolf foresaken since we havent tried that one yet . werewolf apocalypse was my fave game from old world but i got into new world changeling and mage so much that i havnt picked up the new werewolf till now so im lookin for some good wolf movies for storytellin ideas

Comment

• Ahimsa
                      Vegan Police
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                      theres one i caught a glimpse of a while ago but cant fuckn remember the name or plot , think it was foreign and modern like 2000s and involved some kinda military group in tha woods , looked good but never caught the name .
                      I believe you are thinking of Dog Soldiers. Though I do recommend against the new Wolfman, Cursed, and all of the Underworld incarnations if you actually like werewolves. Ginger Snaps is a cult favorite, followed by Ginger Snaps 2 and Ginger Snaps Back. They're indie which is probably the appeal. Jack Nicholson stars in Wolf if you just want to see him be a werewolf...Sorry, werewolves just don't get the same attention as vampires. They're really big in the new Magic: The Gathering pack Innistrad though. I actually played a werewolf deck in the pre-realease tournament today...
                      StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Staton Viguier
                        • Jan 2008

anyone recommend some good werewolf movies besides the howling 1 ( i havent seen the sequels but i hrd they blow ) , silver bullet , american werewolf in london / paris , company of wolves ?

Menstruation and lycanthropy.

Comment

• jogu
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
                          I believe you are thinking of Dog Soldiers. Though I do recommend against the new Wolfman, Cursed, and all of the Underworld incarnations if you actually like werewolves. Ginger Snaps is a cult favorite, followed by Ginger Snaps 2 and Ginger Snaps Back. They're indie which is probably the appeal. Jack Nicholson stars in Wolf if you just want to see him be a werewolf...Sorry, werewolves just don't get the same attention as vampires. They're really big in the new Magic: The Gathering pack Innistrad though. I actually played a werewolf deck in the pre-realease tournament today...
                          thats it !!!!!!!!! dog soldiers thanks i been wonderin forever wtf it was called , looks tight as hell gonna see if i can get it somewhere .
                          btw i play magic also tho only online , i cant fuckin wait for the new block . was lookin thru the spoilers and saw the new garruk and all the wolves . i dont rly play green much but i mite try puttin togeth a wolf deck with the new green legend mayor of avabruck . my fave card in the set is geist of saint traft

god look at that art , i love that hes a cleric usin edged weapons . im alrdy tweekin my blue / white deck to center around him w / lots of counter magic to protect him
                          btw howd u do at prerelease ?? isnt the mayor card the prelease promo

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                            • Mar 2009

Yes, Ginger snaps is probably the most interesting in that specific field. I loved it.
                            I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                            I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• morsto
                              • Nov 2008

Does there exist fashion blogs that are not utter shit?
                              Every time I venture out to a couple of the popular local blogs I quickly get put into rage by the amount of h&m/zara/other cheapskate shit and the total disregard of actual style, instead being more about dumb shopaholics. And don't get me started on the male oriented blogs that post SZ waywt pictures as "streetstyle inspiration" etc. fuck.

So, do good blogs exist? :P
                              I do not recognise the vessel,
                              but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• Acéphale
                                • Apr 2010

anyone recommend some good werewolf movies

ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

Comment

Working...
                                X