• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by sam_tem View Post
    so, the Jobs Bill is officially dead on the same day the market has entered bear market territory. in case you can't read between the lines, Cantor and congress just gave all you americans the big finger.

it'll be interesting/funny to see how the republicans blame Obama for europe's lehman day of reckoning soon to come, but rest assured they're all crossing their fingers that the economy fails and there's mass unemployment to help them ride to victory next year. hope everyone enjoyed Bush's lost decade as much as i did.
    The gullibility, ignorance and the sheer ill will of the American public is incredible. I am ashamed.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

except for this guy

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
        • Mar 2009

/\ Beat me to it!
        merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• lost53
          • Dec 2010

Just found out Bert Jansch has passed away... rough.

Comment

• unwashed
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
            i fucking love mtg, stopped after like torment

ppl dont understand how smart and engaging the game is
            Just picked the game up after 14 years, gotta sell my clothes to buy black lotus Trade carpe for cards But actually I am doing it haha. God that game is addictive!!! Sigh...
            Grailed link

Comment

• interest1
              • Nov 2008

Steve Jobs just died.
              sain't

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
                Do you still have any such cards? Because they are worth quite the small fortune now...I've personally been looking at selling much of my collection on the account that I generally only do pre-release and the occasional standard now.
                I don't... I think I sold the vast majority of my collection a ways back. I used to play a deck with Juzams and a variety of other black arabian nights cards in it. Had a beta Lotus a long long long time ago but sold it. I like looking at ebay every so often to stun myself with how much some of the earlier cards are selling for.

What surprises me though is the lack (or am I wrong) of counterfeit early edition cards. With zero security details on the cards and them being pretty basic in print/design, I would imagine that they are not difficult to fake especially given the $ amount they can command.
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• gnow
                  • Jun 2010

Fuck. RIP Steve Jobs.

Comment

• Ahimsa
                    Vegan Police
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                    I don't... I think I sold the vast majority of my collection a ways back. I used to play a deck with Juzams and a variety of other black arabian nights cards in it. Had a beta Lotus a long long long time ago but sold it. I like looking at ebay every so often to stun myself with how much some of the earlier cards are selling for.

What surprises me though is the lack (or am I wrong) of counterfeit early edition cards. With zero security details on the cards and them being pretty basic in print/design, I would imagine that they are not difficult to fake especially given the $ amount they can command.
                    I've actually never encountered counterfeits or the mention thereof until you brought it up hah. I decided to check it out and apparently they are extremely easy to spot, also since most come out of Southeast Asia. They described numerous tests to prove their authenticity, my favorite being the "bending test" in which you can briefly touch the ends of the card together with it being completely unaffected (until about like 8 bends).
                    StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• croatoan
                      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by lost53 View Post
                      Just found out Bert Jansch has passed away... rough.
                      Sad day. :(

Comment

• Ivans On High
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2008

So are you a member?

And most importantly, did you get to see Kanye and the Olsen Twins?

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

"Mr. West attracted ... the Belgian designer Kris Van Assche; "

Seems a good match to me.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kuugaia
                            • Feb 2010

Steve Jobs...RIP

My colleagues and I were actually talking about how good macs and iphones are when we found out the news. :\

Comment

• Carcass
                              • May 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍