Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rickandjulius
    • Feb 2014

Such a shame about that Germanwings crashing in the French Alps.

Apparently the search team found at least 1 survivor. Lets hope there's more.

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
      Apparently the search team found at least 1 survivor. Lets hope there's more.
      Where do you get your information from? Everyone seems to agree there are no survivors to be expected.
      And yes, it's a tragedy indeed.
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• bukka
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
        Where do you get your information from? Everyone seems to agree there are no survivors to be expected.
        And yes, it's a tragedy indeed.
        Lemonde.fr said that someone from an helicopter saw a guy moving on the crash site. It wasn't confirmed yet.
        Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• rickandjulius
          • Feb 2014

Bukka is correct. Search team found at least 1 survivor. This has been confirmed by the head of the search team.

There were so many students on board too.

Comment

• Nickefuge
            • Nov 2014

It´s naive, but I never thought this could happen to Germanwings, which seemed to be a trustworthy airline that served me well so many times.
            "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Verdandi
              • Mar 2012

It's still a trustworthy airline. No one knows what has happened yet.

But I agree; it feels somewhat eerie because the thought of 4U or LH crashing is not something that would cross your mind normally. My father used to fly for the Hansa and he was just shocked when I spoke on the phone with him earlier

And there are no confirmed survivors. That would be all over the German media outlets.
              lavender menace

Comment

• rickandjulius
                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Verdandi View Post
                It's still a trustworthy airline. No one knows what has happened yet.

But I agree; it feels somewhat eerie because the thought of 4U or LH crashing is not something that would cross your mind normally. My father used to fly for the Hansa and he was just shocked when I spoke on the phone with him earlier

And there are no confirmed survivors. That would be all over the German media outlets.
                You're right unfortunately, I went back and looked and they recanted the confirmed 1 survivor.

Comment

• galia
                  • Jun 2009

It transpires that the plane crash in the French Alps was a suicide / mass murder thing by the plane's copilot. Don't really know what to think about that, apparently the passengers were informed that they were going to crash before the fact. So so sad

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Just read this. It's fucking insane. Has the co-pilot's name been released yet?
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Verdandi
                      • Mar 2012

Yes it has been released. A man in his late 20s who had been trained at LH's flying school. They all train there, the LH group rarely ever hires pilotes from the outside.

This is just tragic no matter how you put it.
                      lavender menace

Comment

• bukka
                        • Sep 2011

I can't really figure how anyone could have refrain this from happening. This is insanely sad.

Comment

• bukka
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by galia View Post
                          apparently the passengers were informed that they were going to crash before the fact. So so sad
                          Where did you get that information? I read that the copilot didn't say anything after he closed the cockpit.

Edit:

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Just read this. It's fucking insane. Has the co-pilot's name been released yet?
                          Andreas Lubitz, 28.

Comment

• cjbreed
                            • Feb 2009

i think she means that the passengers were aware of what was happening. not that the copilot explicitly stated his intentions. you can hear them screaming on the black box recording
                            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• galia
                              • Jun 2009

^exactly. should have said aware instead of informed, sorry

Comment

• bukka
                                • Sep 2011

Oh ok, sorry, misunderstood. Can't get past this today, I'm unable to focus on anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎