Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stereophobic
    • Aug 2009

that was a pretty pathetic display you have to admit. I see Stevie Gerrard has relapsed into his thuggish ways when he gave that Algerian a backhand while falling. god.
    An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

England, business as usual.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
        • Jan 2009

England 0 - 0 Algeria.

What a horrid display. Rooney was absolutely terrible, Lampard was absent. Gerrard tried, but was ineffective. It's an actual possibility that they won't advance. Poor Capello. The press will vilify him on his birthday. I'm glad I'm not a betting man, otherwise I would have killed someone by now.
        An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
        I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• thaiison
          • Dec 2009

What Rooney did on the field today was probably the worse I've ever seen from him, the whole team lacked of inspiration and willing to play. Anyone else noticed what rooney said to the camera when he left the field? He said something like "It feels great having your fans booing", the media won't be nice tomorrow.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Not Capello's fault in my opinion. Except Rooney, they got no offense and Lampard's ego is bigger than Beckham's. Hesky, Sean WP are non-events and never were any good in any international matches that mattered, as far as I can remember.

I think England suffers froom the New York Rangers syndrome. They have to rebuild the whole team from scratch, leave a couple of expert players like Gerard and let the young kids play (and ban them from reading papers, watching TV, and surfing the internet).

SHYE, what's going on with your boy, Lennon? He's been awful.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kofi3159
              • Feb 2009

Thought France played bad, well guess again..
              If you have a team that outmatch every position than the other team
              I believe it is a coachs job to make sure they function well.. Most if not all the players in the english squad play in the best league in the world.. I believe Capello is to be blame for the ghastly display england showed on the pitch.
              What is up with him keeping Croutch on the bench 4 so long and why is WALCOTT not in the squad.
              Rooney hasnt been himself after the knee injury- Is Fergurson to blame 4 playing him in the Bayern match??
              WTF happened to GERMAN..
              Guess the argentines are the favorites now, eh???
              Thoughts and comments will be appreciated..

Comment

• thaiison
                • Dec 2009

Yes Argentina is still one of the favorites but it seems like we've all learned that no matter how strong a team seem to be they might not win. When Argentina play against some of the stronger teams (if there is any in this cup) in the 1/8 finals I think we get a better understanding of how strong they really are.

Though I do believe that both Spain and Germany will rise and just get better and better, France and England won't make it far. And let's not forget Brazil, they still have two games to go, but they sure have more to perform.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Don't forget the Dutch.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Bubu
                    • May 2008

Argentina is the only impressive team left so far. The Germans crash landed back to Earth.

Agree on Ingerland. Bloody hell! The whole team was so static when they had the ball. It was like a training match. It was like... they don't know how to run into space.
                    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

• Seventh
                      • Dec 2006

"Ireland, your welcome." -Mexico
                      (Best joke I read today.)

England look terrible. Gerard and Lampard can't play together. Nor does anyone know how to cross the ball. Rooney can't do much if he has absolutely no service.

Argentina are really impressing me. I am starting to wonder if they might win the whole thing. Chile are fantastic to watch, the Chile/Spain match in the third game might be epic.

Comment

• holger
                        • Mar 2009

0:1

f**k.
                        but anyway, we will world championship winner
                        Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
                        SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• Prototypes
                          • Oct 2008

Felt like risking and picked the score 0 - 0 for england match for fun last night, was well rewarded

Hope Holland will do well tonight

Comment

• chameleon
                            • Jun 2008

c'mon japan!

Comment

• tjoek
                              • Apr 2008

Sneijder shot, woow. Though the keeper had a part on the goal.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Bubu View Post
                                Argentina is the only impressive team left so far. The Germans crash landed back to Earth.

Agree on Ingerland. Bloody hell! The whole team was so static when they had the ball. It was like a training match. It was like... they don't know how to run into space.
                                The funny thing was, when I saw that Podolski will be taking the penalty after just missing two opportunities, I thought "don't do it!"

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎