• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
    I see we're facing a 12 man team again.
    WELL,
    a last minute miracle has overcome that.................
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

unfuckingbelieveable
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• JoniF
        • May 2009

Oh, it happened alright. Bam.

Comment

• Sombre
          • Jan 2009

The Yanks top the group and England join them in second place. All to play for this afternoon as the Group D outcomes decide their opponents in the Round of 16.
          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• holger
            • Mar 2009

Özil

YES!!! NOW ENGLAND
            Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
            SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• jamesd
              • Sep 2008

That US match was terrific -- so much excitement for a one goal match.

And getting first place in the group turned out huge because we avoid Germany.

I think I have it right: one of the semifinalists will be from US, Ghana, Uruguay, and South Korea. That's pretty crazy!

Comment

• Sombre
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by jamesd View Post
                I think I have it right: one of the semifinalists will be from US, Ghana, Uruguay, and South Korea. That's pretty crazy!
                Over Holland, maybe Italy, Brazil, and potentially Spain? What are you smoking? I need some of it.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                  • Mar 2009

JERMAINE DEFOE! HE'S A YIDO!!!!

This World Cup has turned out to be like WW2!
                  The French surrendered early,the U.S.A arrive last minute,and England are left to fight ze Germans!
                  merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• jamesd
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                    Over Holland, maybe Italy, Brazil, and potentially Spain? What are you smoking? I need some of it.

Look at the bracket: the US/Ghana winner plays the Uruguay/S. Korea winner for a place in the semifinals:

Comment

• Sombre
                      • Jan 2009

^You're right. My mistake - I read finalists. What a disappointment. Of those four, Uruguay is the only entertaining team. This tournament really has been a letdown.

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
                      JERMAINE DEFOE! HE'S A YIDO!!!!

This World Cup has turned out to be like WW2!
                      The French surrendered early,the U.S.A arrive last minute,and England are left to fight ze Germans!
                      Luckily, this time, ze Germans don't look so threatening, and Argentina has defensive issues. But what I am saying, England hasn't looked rock solid either. We shall see. Beat the old enemy!

Comment

• kofi3159
                        • Feb 2009

[QUOTE=SombreResplendence;246032]^You're right. My mistake - I read finalists. What a disappointment. Of those four, Uruguay is the only entertaining team. This tournament really has been a letdown.

So you are saying that USA, GHANA and S. Korea are shitty teams..

Lets be honest.. ITALY, Holland, England havent been exactly entertaining teams either

Comment

• Sombre
                          • Jan 2009

Maybe not South Korea. They're entertaining. But Ghana lacks creativity and sharpness in the final third, and the US is...scrappy. And can't start a match well to save their lives. (BTW I never said that any team was shitty.)

I firmly disagree with you about Holland. For me watching them has been a joy. Italy has never been entertaining. England hasn't hit their mark. Today was a real improvement, and they showed what they can do. I thought it was a good performance, finishing aside. Hopefully they'll improve even more.

Comment

• dream
                            • Nov 2007

^You're right. My mistake - I read finalists. What a disappointment. Of those four, Uruguay is the only entertaining team. This tournament really has been a letdown.

Luckily, this time, ze Germans don't look so threatening, and Argentina has defensive issues. But what I am saying, England hasn't looked rock solid either. We shall see. Beat the old enemy!
                            england looks like a big turd. even today.

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

Have you watched the US play? Tons of attacks, fast breaks, shots on goal. No control, possession play, or defense. Not sure what could be a more entertaining game. The US could use a lot of improvement, but I'd never describe their games as boring. Besides, it's apparently required for at least one clear goal to be disallowed in order to maintain suspense.

ENGERLAND is kind of awful right now, Germany is inconsistent. That game could be fantastic if Germany get their form back, otherwise it will be another dreary 0-0/1-0 game.

Uruguay has been fun to watch too.
                              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• JoniF
                                • May 2009

This man contributes the most to Uruguay's interestingness:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎