X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I am pretty sure David Villa was offside for that goal. I think a team like Germany will steamroll over Spain (if they get through Argentina, that is).
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• francojean23
      • Sep 2008

pretty much agree , whoever wins the argentina-germany game will have a very easy semi-final win ( hopefully it's mannschaft ! )

Comment

• jumpoff
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        I am pretty sure David Villa was offside for that goal. I think a team like Germany will steamroll over Spain (if they get through Argentina, that is).
        Originally posted by francojean23 View Post
        pretty much agree , whoever wins the argentina-germany game will have a very easy semi-final win ( hopefully it's mannschaft ! )
        You guys are crazy.

Comment

• stereophobic
          • Aug 2009

sorry but since Paul the psychic octopus has picked Germany to win, Argentina might as well give it up now.

also, Maradona trolls Schweinsteiger:

An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

either neither of them are cabable of speaking their own language, or someone went google translator on their asses because I couldn't understand half of the captioning.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• stereophobic
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              either neither of them are cabable of speaking their own language, or someone went google translator on their asses because I couldn't understand half of the captioning.
              I think it's the video for this link on soccernet.
              An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

I know, I was just referring to the poor captioning
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• rudo
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wire.artist
                  Too bad they are not gonna make it to semifinals , I don't know if we are gong to beat Paraguay, but I much prefer Argentina and then Brazil. That would be an amazing row of games to watch, and a proper world champion.

Are you serious about Germany steamrolling Spain? I think all the teams left are pretty tough to be wipped out.
                  Germany is a young team, managing the pressure could be an issue for them, I see Spain resembling the team from eurocup more and more, which is a good thing and very bad news for the rest, I hope this evolution continues.

I'm fan of Spanish soccer, but I don't think Spain is good as they were during EURO, not even close. They had a all around balanced team during EURO. Now they just like to pass it around themselves without advancing the ball, this gets cut out then it leads to counter-attack by opponents. Maybe too many barca players trying to do what they do at the club level, but it's not working.

Endless love to Torres is lame as well. Spain played much better with Llorente coming off the bench. Please put Cesc, Silva or Llorente instead of useless Torres.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Well, maybe I put it too harshly. I did not mean that they would win 7-0 or anything like that, but that they would dominate the entire game. But I like Spain, don't get me wrong - they play very well. Torres may be their weakest link (besides Cassilas).
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• swami
                      • Jul 2008

This is the most nail biting match this far, Love that goal by Sneijder!
                      or won goal by Brazil...

Comment

• JoniF
                        • May 2009

Oh my god.

Comment

• swami
                          • Jul 2008

Ohhhhhhh Shit!

Comment

• Sombre
                            • Jan 2009

People can get off the Brazil bandwagon now. A great win for the Netherlands. They didn't implode like they normally do. Instead Brazil did. They weren't at their attacking best in the second half.
                            An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                            I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Johnny
                              • Sep 2006

what's the Brazil bandwagon? they're a good team and so a lot of people thought they might win it. personally I'm a bit dissapointed. the dutch always annoy me.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

the double header goal was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎