X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ivans On High
    Banned
    • Oct 2008

Ahhh, thanks for that Heirloom. I was a little confused as to whether the pair I posted were the sruli recht pair or not. I think I prefer the original though...

Comment

• madeleine
      • May 2010

Cassina table?

Hey, I read recently about a new table from Cassina - celebrating Italy I think.

Does anyone have any more information about this project?

Thanks!

Comment

• snafu
        • Apr 2008

Any suggestions on sofa beds? I need to find one, but all i have seen have been pretty meh...

Comment

• madeleine
          • May 2010

found it!

thanks to anyone that searched for this...I did find it! Here's my table:

snafu: what features are you looking for in the sofa bed?

Comment

• snafu
            • Apr 2008

Well something pretty compact, simple, minimal, its only when family or friends come to stay, other than that it wont be used for anything really. Moving into a new flat, i can afford to spend a bit on the sofa thing, cause i got a good deal on a table from a gallery and the same person to make me a bed which is costing about a 1/4 of what i was expecting to pay.

Comment

• the muji sofabed is good enough for daily use.

Comment

• TadaoAndo
                • Jun 2010

Love that Autechre have been referenced in this thread. Total aesthetic.

Comment

• madeleine
                  • May 2010

designers and their work....that's a good one

hi everyone, i saw the title and i instantly thought about this:
                  what is your favourite piece of interior design?
                  considering not only the mere esthetic, but the meaning behind the creation as well, what the piece represents....

tell me please, i am extremely curious
                  m

Comment

• Mewtu
                    • Dec 2008

I guess 97 people didn't even know what to say about this one... this makes 98.
                    Originally Posted by ProfMonitoff: "Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it "

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

If you're that curious, take a bloody look around and see if someone else might have had this idea before you. You will find there are 624 posts on the topic. I will leave it to you to locate them, Sherlock.
                      Jeez. Seriously.

Oh, and welcome. Don't be put off by my tone of voice. I am shopping for bathing suits with my wife and easily irritated.

Edit: Obviously this doesn't make much sense now that threads are merged, so nevermind...
                      Last edited by mrbeuys; 06-04-2010, 12:35 PM.
                      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ it was cool while it lasted.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• madeleine
                          • May 2010

sofa bed

Apologies for tampering with the mood of the forum - I really was curious as to people's thoughts... Like the Cassina table I posted a link to earlier (sessantuna.cassina.com) has meaning behind the creation to me since my family is Italian.

But, with respect to a sofa bed, I did find this which I like. Perhaps not compact enough though?

This year Bolzan has enlarged its range of modern sofas by several cool models. They have a nice red and white colour scheme which should be in a perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by TadaoAndo View Post
                            Love that Autechre have been referenced in this thread. Total aesthetic.
                            oh but of course <3

Comment

• snafu
                              • Apr 2008

Ok so i scrapped the idea of a sofa bed, instead got a decent blow up mattress that can be stored and put out of the way, waiting to find the right furniture when it turns up.

I'm looking for mainly a half decent free standing fridge freezer; (trying to avoid buying a smeg, but possibly will) Ideally i would like something a little more industrial looking with sharper edges; i was thinking something similar to an american sub-zero; but for me they are too big (too tall at least) i would never use something that size. I like the straight edges and sharp corners they have and would like something that looks similar but smaller.

Also my new flat has wall lights, normally im used to centre ceiling , i might change them depending but, any recommendations of wall lights that work throught a room (ie multiples for instance my living working room has 4 walls lights but no ceiling :S , this is a bit weird for me, the room has alot of natural light coming in, so they wouldn't be in use too often). I don't know too much about lighting manufactures, after flos im pretty lost.

any help much appreciated.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Lumina Opus Parete - these are pretty awesome, just one with a 200W halogen will light up a room easily.

Lumina Matrix

Ingo Maurer Tooling - sick but expensive

Nemo logo 300-9 - we have one of these in our bedroom and it lights up the entire room well.

I'm a bit obsessed with lights...
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎