• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="philip nod"]

my thoughts althought i haven't tried on the blazer yet, but will most likely buy it, we can drink martinis together xadam, but would hate to run into problems.

from trying on the pants the shit is well made. this is poells genius to make a piece about peoples greatest fear, popping a seam because they are fat fucks. his work is all about fear. thats why i buy it. thats probably why i'll buy it, because to wear fear to is to live in the present.

[/quote]

Pnods just gave me an eating disorder [74]

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

if people don't know yet, A received new ccp a week or two ago. shipment includes:

1. object dyed long coat (so sick)
      2. invisible seam jacket (so sick)
      3. object dyed pants (so sick)
      4. white rubber band boots with perf sole (not so sick)
      i think the invisible seam jacket is probably close to sold out by now, along with the pants. it's like collecting pokemon. gotta catch'm all!
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

if people don't know yet, A received new ccp a week or two ago. shipment includes:

1. object dyed long coat (so sick)
        2. invisible seam jacket (so sick)
        3. object dyed pants (so sick)
        4. white rubber band boots with perf sole (not so sick)

i think the invisible seam jacket is probably close to sold out by now, along with the pants. it's like collecting pokemon. gotta catch'm all!
        [/quote]

[86] Joey, did you get to handle the long coat? What fabric is it made of? Can you kick down a description of it for those of us who have not seen it? TIA.

Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

i tried it on. it's basically almost the same ccp long coats from past seasons. i'm 99.9% sure it's 100% cotton, taped seams, but the twist here is that it's object dyed black-ish gray. he never object dyes the clothes. specifically the pants, the waistband have a rusty hue to it that probably comes from the object dye. looks kinda burnt. i think i remember seeing the seams of the long coat with same rust color. the coat also fits pretty small. the size 50 on me was just perfect with a t-shirt on. i took a 48 in the long heavy wool coat from last fall winter.

it looks like this

btw, saw those white shoes in person. so sick.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• xeefus
            • Oct 2007

That look is just insane... I love everything about it, grayscale, the boots, THE COAT! I wish I was better at saving money for the big things I want in life.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

i tried it on. it's basically almost the same ccp long coats from past seasons. i'm 99.9% sure it's 100% cotton, taped seams, but the twist here is that it's object dyed black-ish gray. he never object dyes the clothes. specifically the pants, the waistband have a rusty hue to it that probably comes from the object dye. looks kinda burnt. i think i remember seeing the seams of the long coat with same rust color. the coat also fits pretty small. the size 50 on me was just perfect with a t-shirt on. i took a 48 in the long heavy wool coat from last fall winter.

it looks like this

btw, saw those white shoes in person. so sick.

[/quote]

Joey must kop.

Love the white oxfords... love white buutz moar.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• genzou2.0
                • Jul 2008

i don own any of Carol's glued pieces but just want to know how do they do against moisture?

what if you are walking down the street and it rains suddenly?

Comment

• DHC
                  • Jul 2007

Thanks Joey! Man, I need those white oxfords in my life. Albert, the boots are a more than welcome item for the closet as well eh? Anyone know where I can kop?
                  Originally posted by Faust
                  fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

[quote user="genzou2.0"] i don own any of Carol's glued pieces but just want to know how do they do against moisture?

what if you are walking down the street and it rains suddenly?

[/quote]

I cant speak on experience since I dont own any glued pieces, but it appears very sturdy in person, I wouldn't imagine it coming apart and I'm pretty sure its hand washable as well.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

We had those white derbys at KH for women and i must say they were stunning on the lady who bought them...super artistic!

Any of the ladies here, you should cop them!!! Calling K or L!

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

sometimes i curse myself.

so at A, jetlagged, jetlagged, and pnodding through the ccp round 3 experience, i try on the invisible suit. and i sit down to try on the white bando boots for kicks and i warn my friend that im nervous that the pants will break or something, and then ripppppppppp, the jacket in a full size larger 48 rips through the armpit, not a seam, but through the fabric so it can be mended, as i reach forward to pull up the boot. so that was enough for me, the fat fuck i am, to say no no to the invisible stiff seam and hello to the soft object dyed long coat and pants. omg, the pants are amazing. both are actually comfortable, which is something i'm looking for these days....but the irony is pretty good, my fellows, no?

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Re: Carol Christian Poell

wow, an unexpected third round knockdown.

the pain must have been unbearable for a fighter of your caliber to stay on the mat.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]

sometimes i curse myself.

so at A, jetlagged, jetlagged, and pnodding through the ccp round 3 experience, i try on the invisible suit. and i sit down to try on the white bando boots for kicks and i warn my friend that im nervous that the pants will break or something, and then ripppppppppp, the jacket in a full size larger 48 rips through the armpit, not a seam, but through the fabric so it can be mended, as i reach forward to pull up the boot. so that was enough for me, the fat fuck i am, to say no no to the invisible stiff seam and hello to the soft object dyed long coat and pants. omg, the pants are amazing. both are actually comfortable, which is something i'm looking for these days....but the irony is pretty good, my fellows, no?

[/quote]

This coming from CCP's minister of propaganda, author of the famous slogan "to wear fear to is to live in the present."

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

[quote user="xadam"]

wow, an unexpected third round knockdown.

the pain must have been unbearable for a fighter of your caliber to stay on the mat.

[/quote]

my guess would be that pnod has quite impeccable balance. and that pain only exists in the mind.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Re: Carol Christian Poell

in the mind or in the wallet...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍