X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justine
    • Jan 2007

Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="philip nod"]stunned faces were all around[/quote]I had this face just reading about this...wow. I think I would have shit my invisible seam pants had this happened to me. So what's going on with the jacket now, will the store send it back to ccp? This whole story is crazy.

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

since it was the fabric around the armpit, a tailor will mend it quite easily....but after the VA belt buckle bust and now this i'm on my way to fat fuckdom
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kira
        • Mar 2008

[quote user="philip nod"]since it was the fabric around the armpit, a tailor will mend it quite easily....but after the VA belt buckle bust and now this i'm on my way to fat fuckdom
        [/quote]

[86] pniddles you are not fat by any means.

bad luck with construction.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Avantster
          ¤¤¤
          • Sep 2006

peas epic story is NUTS. I can't even begin to imagine the awkward silence of shock and horror.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Samba
            • Apr 2008

I am new on this but just in case someone here wants to know.

Searching for CCP pieces I showed up in l?Eclaireur and tried some jackets from the new collection and one pants. The jackets were too narrow at the chest and shoulder ( swear you I am not a bodybuilder but on the contrary a slim guy) The pants did not fit me either but most probably I needed a 48 as well and it was sold out. Then, have tried Milan DAAD but no CCP stuff. They told me L?Eclaireur is having the exclusivity though it seems Library still has it?so weird

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

theres quite a few stores carrying Poell, one store not carrying his stuff anymore doesn't quite mean exclusivity. I wonder what they meant with that or did they really think so.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

I guess they just lost the license to sell Carol. Or they gave it up because it didnt sell good...At least seems difficult to get a concession. There is a store here in Düsseldorf which is near to cologne and the owners already had posted Carol on their webpage. They didnt make it though and told me that it is so hard with Carol...I guess KH intervened...:)
                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Samba
                  • Apr 2008

I missed to say : exclusivity for the SS08 season....

Comment

• Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="philip nod"]

yes my friends

pnod had not yet purchased the suit, thankfully, but imagine you are making a pre olympics phelps freestyle stroke (in fear) and the fabric rips through the armpit. ironically there is no armpit!!? literally, there is no armpit in the jacket, the armpit is invisible, so it was the fabric connecting the shoulder to the back by way of the invisible lake of the armpit. oh and it was so loud i nearly shit myself.

stunned faces were all around, as this unexpected 3rd round knockdown, had to be seen to be believed. the staff got out the tape, and spent hours pouring over the stroke and the stroke as i hit the deck, or had I taken down the invisieam? i moved on quickly though, the suit, already stiff like a frankenstein corpse, ( lest we forget my luck w the stitch on the gloves?!) will surely be resurrected by one who does not expand like the hulk w jet lag.

those object dyed pants are so amazing that i put them on w the goddam cobain converse shoes and that was one for the ages....they're punk ccp pants because the are (pause for the tear) soft...

[/quote]

a real punk would've bought jacket, sewn a union jack over that tear, and stuck a subhumans sticker on the lapel.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

or vomited on the jacket and then taken a razor blade to his chest and carved in "NANCY"

Comment

• Re: Carol Christian Poell

in the regression from designer fabrics to the circle pit, you have to walk before you can crawl. kim's on st marks probably still has the right tailoring for your punk-since-tuesday ccp's.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

i will wear these in the pit.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

[quote user="Samba"] I missed to say : exclusivity for the SS08 season....[/quote]

again, the current line is being sold at various stores so that doesn't make sense,both europe or worldwide.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

the ccp breadstick o.d. trousers from A are the best carol pants i've ever worn, better than the rain. i'm wearing them again today :)

Comment

• misterpale
                                • Apr 2008

let us see your new holy grail....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎