X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Time & Space
    • Jan 2008

CCP @ maxfields

they have a bunch of CCP stuff at Maxfields. Three or four heavy jackets in green, gray, black, derby's and boots..in both white and black...

The jackets are super heavy and very nice..
    "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

fabric on the heavy jackets? are there long coats as well?
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Time & Space
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
        fabric on the heavy jackets? are there long coats as well?

The jackets are the leather overlocking jackets in three different colors.

There was a great buttondown shirt with the thread lined in the shirt vertically, that was really cool.

There was only one long leather coat that I saw from last season..and a super lightweight leather jacket from last season...
        "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• Diego
          • Aug 2007

If anyone knows where to buy the invisiseam shirt in black (size 50) please let me know, I'v checked Atelier, Mattotti, Lazzari, Maxfield, Eastern market, can't find it... maybe Lift?.

Comment

• Spencer
            • Feb 2007

ugh. i want these now.

You get them? I'm trying to either talk myself into them, or out. Mood depending.

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

i will buy in the future. i can't now.

Comment

• Spencer
                • Feb 2007

Smart man. I need to follow your lead. I've been very spend happy lately.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

checked out the limited L'eclaireur selection today. spiral pants and semi-spirals (slanted zipper, low crotch, seams moderately curved around the leg) were of course very nicely done but I personally would never wear them. latter ones would probably show balls due to the low crotch and loose seam in the front.

leather seemed nice, not exactly my thing as I've always prefered softer type. the dipped hem was funky, not sure whether to like it or not. they had black and grey. the single button up was neat, had groups of thread going up in lines between layers of fabric, creating sort of irregular stripes.

boots were nice, surprisingly soft!
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Diego View Post
                    If anyone knows where to buy the invisiseam shirt in black (size 50) please let me know, I'v checked Atelier, Mattotti, Lazzari, Maxfield, Eastern market, can't find it... maybe Lift?.

D, I think it's just a little bit too early for places to receive the shirts. It's such a sick piece that I'm sure more stores bought it than didn't... especially since Atelier supposedly bought EVERYTHING.

Carol's just probably a bit behind as things are only just now starting to trickle into stores. When L'Eclaireur received their first shipment only 3 days ago you know that the game is just beginning :)

PS- good to see ya back on here man!
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Diego
                      • Aug 2007

Thanks A!, just got back home yesterday... lots of work .

I'v talked to some stores and it appears most of them ordered the white or light grey, none of them are expecting the black version, I'll wait a little longer but if everything fails I'll go with plan b.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

no one in black?! that's just crazy!

a special order is always possible like you've suggested ;)
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• May 2007

Seems we were there the same day, I was there in the morning and then again at closing. I liked the longer diagonal (semi-spiral) pants best in terms of fit though I agree I don't think any of those pants are that wearable.

Really liked the leather jacket with the dripping rubber...would have bought it if not for the leather trenchcoat with the high collar and zipper I picked up instead (from 2006).

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                          checked out the limited L'eclaireur selection today. spiral pants and semi-spirals (slanted zipper, low crotch, seams moderately curved around the leg) were of course very nicely done but I personally would never wear them. latter ones would probably show balls due to the low crotch and loose seam in the front.

leather seemed nice, not exactly my thing as I've always prefered softer type. the dipped hem was funky, not sure whether to like it or not. they had black and grey. the single button up was neat, had groups of thread going up in lines between layers of fabric, creating sort of irregular stripes.

boots were nice, surprisingly soft!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

was this a brown one? i felt as though i saw that trench coat back in february. i saw a guy wear that and the leather daddy leather jointed pants that wouldn't even let him bend his knees.

Comment

• May 2007

Black, very thick leather, patch-type details at the elbows. I think I saw the leather pants, not sure if they matched the jacket but they looked very thick. The jacket is wearable though it's a pretty strong statement :) will post some pictures when I get back to NYC.

was this a brown one? i felt as though i saw that trench coat back in february. i saw a guy wear that and the leather daddy leather jointed pants that wouldn't even let him bend his knees.

Comment

• scott.m
                                • Mar 2009

i was at atelier earlier today, saw some of the stuff, the shirt is amazing in person, really beautiful and sadly they had to return the spiral pants apparently due to a quality control issue? shame, but they should be getting a restock.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎