X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theetruscan
    • Jan 2008

Those are grotesque.
    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

seriously.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
        • Mar 2009

A friend of mine picked them up. Due to the colour and texture,when worn they resemble hands of a burns victim.
        merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

And people pay to look like that? ..that is grotesque...

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
          A friend of mine picked them up. Due to the colour and texture,when worn they resemble hands of a burns victim.
          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
            Well, there is always a "philosophical" justification, for anything that has a CCP label on it...................
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
              Well, there is always a "philosophical" justification, for anything that has a CCP label on it...................
              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                hey people also pay good money to look like they have mutant hands and for shoes that destroy your feet......lest we forget fibre glass coats

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

hey people also pay good money to look like they have mutant hands and for shoes that destroy your feet......lest we forget fibre glass coats
                  well there are apects of his work that does push the boundaries, but there is a line that should'nt be crossed, as to where that line is is often left to the individuals level of tolerance............ others would say that if there are concerns with aspects of a designer/ artists' work then the whole body of work isn't worth supporting at all..........

I would like to think I am more conservative in my taste and philosophy than many here, however, I dont find those gloves disturbing, I just wouldnt wear them as they arent particularly attractive..............
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

the regular leather gloves are the same cut with the joint finger on one hand, the only difference is the dipping which indeed makes them a bit unsightly.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

i get your point, but looking like you have burned fingers??? mutant hands...yes...feet destroying shoes...yes...but i dont want to look like i have lepra ;)
                      hmmm...but in the end its CCP...and maybe if i saw it in real life i would cop...haha

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• H-R
                        • May 2007

I think he needs to make some tabi shoes from the same treated leather as those gloves to complete the lepra look...

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          the regular leather gloves are the same cut with the joint finger on one hand, the only difference is the dipping which indeed makes them a bit unsightly.
                          I think the pinkish-white leather is also unsightly. Flesh colored leather is just a bit unsettling in general, in my view.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

I wonder if thats just the crappy picture, they could be the light beige colour from this season..?
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fry Chicken
                              • Oct 2009

This is the most disturbing thing seen on sz since the clown shoes.

Comment

• I am one of those that wouldn't show interest in a designer if I didn't support the most out there ideas they convey. I don't want Rick Owens to be remembered for his leather jackets, and I don't want CCP to be remembered for his. I applaud ccp for his horse tail coat and piglet handbag. Wouldn't mind seeing pictures of those if anyone has them. I saw them before, but forgot to save them,

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎