Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

haven't thought about the suture pants making a noise when walking.. and I've been walking quite a lot in them.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

mine make some noise, I cant really hear it outside but walking in the office with them is pretty funny
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
        • Jun 2008

how come that most things happening on SZ could be traced back to George Costanza?

well, I've mostly been outside with my pants, and lately with a big nylon parka on top so that might be the reason why I think they are sound free.

and I have been beating my head about this parachute parka, absolute grail and so damn cheap in the "sale thread I guess the other member gonna buy it from" one size to big for me anyway, though I've thought about just buying for buyings sake.. which I know is a dumb thing to do.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by bestial View Post
          how come that most things happening on SZ could be traced back to George Costanza?

well, I've mostly been outside with my pants, and lately with a big nylon parka on top so that might be the reason why I think they are sound free.

and I have been beating my head about this parachute parka, absolute grail and so damn cheap in the "sale thread I guess the other member gonna buy it from" one size to big for me anyway, though I've thought about just buying for buyings sake.. which I know is a dumb thing to do.
          My uncle once said that the brilliance of Seinfeld is that it has an episode for every real-life situation.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• asis
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by huckleberry View Post
            Thinking of buying the CCP Kangaroo parka featured on Atelier from last season (may be the season before I am unsure). I looked back through this thread and saw mixed opinions. Just looking for any opinions as to comfort/wearability.
            its worth noting that the parka fabric is not water proof or resistant so using it on a rainy day is not going to be a good idea...

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

disregarding the parachute layer, how does it differ from any other leather jacket?

and you can always wear it inside out for an instant raincoat
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• kollaps
                • Jul 2009

Well, it's perforated.

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

/\ Yes, but due to CCP's incredible design power, holes are cut in a way that prohibit the rain drops to go through.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by kollaps View Post
                    Well, it's perforated.
                    the holes are tiny, I don't see how they make a major difference to any other leather jacket (at least ones with delicate leather)

Comment

• are you being sarcastic, C?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                        are you being sarcastic, C?
                        A question like this is a testament of carol's mythical status on SZ.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• seenmy
                          • May 2009

I went for the parka in the end (if its the same one that went up on sf) no way on earth I could pass on it, truely awesome collection,my first pair of pants arrived this week also,will probably be another 6 months mind till i can throw a whole outfit together on my next wardrobe direction though,boots next

Comment

• RADO
                            • Nov 2007

Congratulations

Comment

• bestial
                              • Jun 2008

yes, congratulations, it's an neverending grail. would be fun to see some pictures of it being worn too, only seen the pictures from A, and Carols own.

Comment

• fenrost
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2009

The parka isn't stiff like the suits, they are rather flimsy and still can be worn 1 size up without looking too wack. Same with their knits and l/s shirts. The parka look great with layering anyway.

I am a 46 in general and have tried a 52 kangaroo perforated parka and a 50 normal parka. I personally think they look sharp still as oversized as I was wearing a ccp knit inside... I loved them but the price.. 9k. QQ
                                Last edited by fenrost; 11-18-2009, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎