X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

the raf blazers I've tried on and the one I own fit great, all have been from the past two years or so. it just varies by cut and what fits each person, they work quite well for me I guess.

I've only tried one blazer by Rick which wasn't bad at all imo, a quite basic cut with nice long sleeves.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• reborn
      • Aug 2008

RO fits

I thought RO trained as a pattern maker...which would sort of explains why everything he does looks amazing and why only some of it fits amazingly.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
        • Nov 2006

Yeah I have also never been terribly impressed with his jackets. It always seems to be the same jacket, every season, nothing special, but the price is always insanely overpriced. I think that alone keeps most away from it.

On the Raf note- I think he is one of the best tailors today [RIP - Cloak]. This current collection is no exception. I tried on three different jackets and two pairs of pants at Storm [Copenhagen] today. I feel in love, the 3D pockets, cut and fit of the jacket. I love the silhouette of the full 3 button jacket and fitted pants. And throw one of the brightly colored polo neck sweaters under and you look like a million bucks. I will definitely be grabbing at least one Raf suit this season. And those multi-colored 'painted' jackets up close are insane, I had expected some sort of print, but the entire thing is thread [hard to explain but quite incredible]. Anyways..back to Rick

Comment

• kunk75
          Banned
          • May 2008

saw the color gradient jacket and the knit is insane. i think the dispersing patterned s/s ones will be pretty intense in person.

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post

is the leather this season so shiny looking in person?

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

It's not that shiny looking, but yea, a little. this has to be the flash reflecting off the leather.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dunaj
                • Feb 2007

the white leather at the ny store... it's calling me

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

was wondering about that white one. is it the high neck hooded one?

Comment

• dunaj
                    • Feb 2007

it's high-necked, but I'm pretty sure there is no hood. the leather feels great, and the fit is spot-on for me.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by dunaj View Post
                      the white leather at the ny store... it's calling me
                      Oh sheeet. Is it the one with the pocket?
                      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Real Real
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                        saw the color gradient jacket and the knit is insane. i think the dispersing patterned s/s ones will be pretty intense in person.
                        The gradient jackets are sick. First time in years that I've really wanted something from RS.

Did anyone buy those mummy-wrap turtlenecks?
                        Last edited by Real Real; 09-11-2008, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• justine
                          • Jan 2007

Did anyone buy those mummy-wrap turtlenecks?
                          Oh right! I forgot about this. Where can I find this is ny? I really wanted to check this out.

Comment

• mamaboy
                            • Mar 2008

mony

just the little facts leather coat ro in ro in ny 3400 plus tax-3700
                            same coat in paris boutiqe 2500 minus 12 % of tax free return in airport 2200 . difference is 1500 . no sales or anything.other shit is cheaper too. u can fly to paris buy and come back and still save mony
                            . mamaboy still in paris licking black marble of marcel proust grave.
                            but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• mamaboy
                              • Mar 2008

get proxy
                              but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• justine
                                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by mamaboy View Post
                                just the little facts leather coat ro in ro in ny 3400 plus tax-3700
                                same coat in paris boutiqe 2500 minus 12 % of tax free return in airport 2200 . difference is 1500 . no sales or anything.other shit is cheaper too. u can fly to paris buy and come back and still save mony
                                . mamaboy still in paris licking black marble of marcel proust grave.
                                OMG thank you for that note...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎