Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mamaboy
    • Mar 2008

i was wearing this jacket in paris---everybody waaaaaas loking at me....
    but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• Jon
      • Apr 2008

...I probably would have been staring too. Trying to figure out how to separate you from the jacket...
      Originally posted by merz
      perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• crz
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by crz View Post
        this may be a long shot.. But wondering if anyone has pics from past seasons of RO saved.. particularly from the atelierny website.. I know there are probably a lot, but if i could get them somehow, it would be greatly appreciated.. I'll pm my email if necessary

Anyone?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by crz View Post
          Anyone?
          Try this for starters: http://community.livejournal.com/ano...62.html#cutid1
          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Holy crap! I didn't know attachment did such great stuff. Looks like Damir Doma, but not sloppy. love it.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

The man in preparation for his show next week.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hanajibu
                • Jan 2007

thanks Faust! caught this photo (albeit smaller) in the print WWD today. Milan has been one big bore for me (as it usually is) but the behind-the-scenes shots of Paris designers at work energized me for the coming week. can't wait!

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Yea, I haven't even posted much from Milan (nor London nor New York) - funk it. Paris is where it's at.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• electric_alyce
                    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Yea, I haven't even posted much from Milan (nor London nor New York) - funk it. Paris is where it's at.
                    I actually enjoyed Burberry Prorsum - but other than that fashion week has been one big yawn. But I'm biased, not too fond of S/S in general

Oh, and the Prada-show was fun just for looking at the most terrified models you'd ever see.

edit: oh, and yes, Paris is the grande finale where the interesting designers are. Especially now that Pugh has moved there too. Is really looking forward to the Owens show, thanks for the teaser Faust :D
                    Smile! It's the apocalypse

Comment

• curiouscharles
                      • Jan 2008

this has probably been discussed ad nauseum in the past, but why doesn't rick do runway shows for men? i mean, i know of one, but that's all i've been able to find... is this ever going to change?

-

Comment

• Who?
                        • Aug 2007

For a few shows, prior to Dustulator, Rick had the men mixed in amongst the women but I really don't know why he stopped showing mens wear.
                        WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• that sucks ass.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                            this has probably been discussed ad nauseum in the past, but why doesn't rick do runway shows for men? i mean, i know of one, but that's all i've been able to find... is this ever going to change?
                            He doesn't need to. He has SZ - it costs less and does the job.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• curiouscharles
                              • Jan 2008

^^^

I just find it interesting how much clout the Rick Owens brand carries (at least in men's fashion) when he doesn't even do runway shows.

People will walk into Komakino wearing adidas track pants and a sweaty wifebeater and drop whatever it costs for the last RO leather we have that fits them.

The only other designer I feel carries this much weight (at least in *cough, Vancouver) is Raf Simons - but that's a lot easier to explain considering Raf's runway history, and his multi-label, and diffusion label design strategy.

-

Comment

• mass
                                • Sep 2006

lamy looks slick as fuckkkkkkkkkk

as always

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢