Rick Owens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charged View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts. Btw, do you think it's warm enough for winter?
    in general i find these short fitted jackets to be cold, no matter how warm the lining is. I need winter jackets to cover my butt in order to feel warm. But I live in Stockholm, so I need things to withstand about -20°

Comment

• Jonn
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
      They are from drkshdw this season, basically a copy of the AW07 exploder pair he did for his mainline, which I own and love. Nice thing about this pair as it's half of what the mainline ones retailed for at around $500. Seem to have sold out quickly...
      thanks for the info andrew! that particular look is what ro stands for to me. and if you dont mind a fit pic is very much appreciated!

Comment

• XSKY
        • Jun 2008

^

ye i was on why-lip loving those pants... but was bummed when they were not for sale... (ur talking about the ones that the drkshdw models are rocking in the ts fit shots the overlay pockets ye?)

anyone know where you can cop these...would love to get my hands on these.

And like Jonn said, these are what i like about the ricks style-punky but gothy
        Originally posted by Faust
        snafu, you are such a kunktease.

Comment

• Jonn
          • Mar 2008

ya the pair with ninja pockets! would love to know where to get my hands on these babies too. anyone knows if the paris store has them? would definitely ask my friend to get me a pair if they're around 500.

Originally posted by XSKY View Post
          ^

ye i was on why-lip loving those pants... but was bummed when they were not for sale... (ur talking about the ones that the drkshdw models are rocking in the ts fit shots the overlay pockets ye?)

anyone know where you can cop these...would love to get my hands on these.

And like Jonn said, these are what i like about the ricks style-punky but gothy

Comment

• andrewislasorad
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jonn View Post
            thanks for the info andrew! that particular look is what ro stands for to me. and if you don't mind a fit pic is very much appreciated!
            His techno-fabric pants are my favorite as well, I have both the slim aw07 and baggy ss08 versions and I love em.

Why-lip had them up for sale, but sold out in black back while they were still on pre-order. Not sure where to find them today, I'd say straight from Rick is your best bet.

I will post up some fit pics..i've been meaning to, I will try to get on that tomorrow. In the mean time...here are some photos to hold you over...

enjoy!

edit- jon ill be in paris in two weeks, i'll stop by and check for you.

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

i kinda miss those pants. wish my fiance didn't hate them so much.
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Piffen
                • Aug 2007

I'm not comfy showing off my precious butt in those which makes me wear them rarely, since I don't have too many pieces that are long enough and work with the look. But they're a pair of sick pants, they really are.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

I haven't seen them around that often, but I thought the shorts version of them was sick as well... I'd totally rock them
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                    • Nov 2006

Well..well..well..look what i found..

edit- did barneys buy these?

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                      • Nov 2006

They are from the buyer showrooms after the Paris shows I am guessing.

and eluxury just put up its new stuff from STAGGGGG good model..better prices yaaa! ... peep it

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

those pics are probably from a showroom, put online by some japanese stores.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• XSKY
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post

ye, these are the ones i want (drkshdw, this season, correct?)
                          Originally posted by Faust
                          snafu, you are such a kunktease.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                            in general i find these short fitted jackets to be cold, no matter how warm the lining is. I need winter jackets to cover my butt in order to feel warm. But I live in Stockholm, so I need things to withstand about -20°
                            You sound like my mom.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              You sound like my mom.
                              I guess she's experienced some pretty cold winters in her life.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                                I guess she's experienced some pretty cold winters in her life.
                                Dude, do you know where I'm from?
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎