X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

they probably have two different boxes, huge and gigantic because same thing happened to me. they actually give out those canvas bags at the physical store as well
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
      • Jun 2008

Yeah, I figure! It's the canvas bag who took up all the space, the tanktop could be sent in the same envelope as my bills. But anyhow, the bags is a fun thing, could start an own store selling ém after some buys.

edit, I pre-ordered when the chance was given some week ago, and the tank was sent someday between christmas and new years, so it has taken a bit longer then usualy. My guess is probably 3-5 days within EU. It's the viscose/silk-blend, I must say that I like the "non-banded" ones better, but this will fulfill it purpose too. bleach is a neat color

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

i got my bleach non banded silk/v tank a few days ago from the store here. its changed my life, for the better.
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Do those fit as long as the cotton ones do? My silk/v tank fits a ton shorter.
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• i've been into the baggy boots too, but i like the womens FW08 ones alot more than these with the hideous crepe sole. looks like half the street stuck to the shoe.

Comment

• J_J
              • Apr 2008

the women's baggy boots were pretty spectacular. I probably wouldve robo'ed the flat version but I couldn't pull them on completely despite various (and pretty embarassing) attempts. I heard from other girls that they had trouble putting them on as well

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

Y'all are suckers. American Apparell makes this thing call the "summer shirt", sheer material, $15. Word.

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                i got my bleach non banded silk/v tank a few days ago from the store here. its changed my life, for the better.
                music

Comment

• Davie
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                  Y'all are suckers. American Apparell makes this thing call the "summer shirt", sheer material, $15. Word.
                  Spots blown...The summer shirt is still pretty thick though, they have other better sheer tops

Comment

• cuddly
                    • Sep 2007

i heard bson has one that rivals ro shirts if not comparable.withought the ro price tag. might have to research this..

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                      LOL start a thread
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Davie
                        • Nov 2007

I have these in brown as pictured, off-white and black. They very clingy, thin and long. I just wear em under my RO shirts

Comment

• kira
                          • Mar 2008

got my pearl halter today its so yummy. first halter that i actually love and will wear, not that i can wear it outside right now, but i am in my apt.

i Rick.
                          Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Nice Kira!

Aint Rick grand? :)

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

Sometimes our fit is a bit off and takes some time getting it right, but in the end he is always there for me
                              Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

I hope they get those insane tall boots in when I'm there; I just want to try those on.

BTW- Do they still have some things on sale from Fall?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎