Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Weird that they put it in different areas from NY to LA...Well LA doesn't carry the mainline so it kind of makes sense. But they definitely had the white poplin jean.

Nikov- They're really light, not very denim-ish. It's a perfect 'jean' for summer that's for sure.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Nikov
      • Nov 2008

thanks

i'll most likely pass on this one and wait to cop one in the fall. hopefully, he'll make them with real denim.

Comment

• J_J
        • Apr 2008

Comment

• Johnny
          • Sep 2006

^^ fashion victim firing squad?

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
            ^^ fashion victim firing squad?
            Nice one
            Focusing on object details

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

lmao

if I had the same sneakers as two of my friends, I wouldn't wear them if I were to hang out with them. too much is too much.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Who?
                • Aug 2007

ML or any one in europe, do you know the euro retail for the heels?
                WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

hahahahaha I love it!

To be fair though, the all black ones in the middle look the most "natural" of the lot. Wearing the same shirt as a friend when you go out is bad enough... large, loud, chunky footwear that is exactly the same is a downright travesty :)
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• snafu
                    • Apr 2008

lol where's that pic from

the other day i put on one white shoe and one black shoe without realising, dashing out, looked in the mirror was like WTF too much too much no matter how hard i try not to wear them i cant they is just so comfy and easy

Comment

• Nikov
                      • Nov 2008

they look best when beat the fuck up. crispy clean = no no

Comment

• larssss
                        • Jun 2008

after trying the reek sneeks on recently, i completely agree that they look better worn in.

however, i laugh at how often we jump on people for wearing them crispy clean, how else are you going to beat them up? take them outback and jump on them for a few days until they are worn in enough? Shouldn't the evolution be just as important as the result?

sounds like rick could make some extra cash selling a "distressed" model for people who want authenticity right away.

Comment

• mesh
                          • Dec 2006

Agreed, I've seen some people get them unnaturally dirty in a matter of a few days which is highly contrived. I couldn't do that if I tried my best, would take me several months.

Comment

• Canaduh0415
                            • Feb 2008

^slow burn is always better, why is everyone in such a rush?
                            It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• mesh
                              • Dec 2006

street cred and e-acceptance yo

Comment

• rocknrollnigger
                                • Jan 2009

Don't know if this has been posted; rules of rick in Details:

I'm not good at subtlety. If you're not going to be discreet and quiet, then just go all the way and have the balls to shave off your eyebrows, bleach your hair, and put on some big bracelets.

Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead.

I've lived in Paris for six years, and I'm sorry to say that the Ugly American syndrome still exists. Sometimes you just want to say "Stop destroying the landscape with your outfit." Still, from a design standpoint, I'm tempted to redo the fanny pack. I look at it as a challenge—it's something to react against.

When a suit gets middle-of-the-road it kind of loses me—it has to be sharp and classic and almost forties.

Hair and shoes say it all. Everything in between is forgivable as long as you keep it simple. Trying to talk with your clothes is passive-aggressive.

There's something a little too chatterboxy about color. Right now I want black, for its sharpness and punctuation.

Jean-Michel Frank, the thirties interior and furniture designer, supposedly had 40 identical double-breasted gray flannel suits. He knew himself and is a wonderful example of restraint and extravagance.

I hate rings and bracelets on men. I'm not a fan of man bags, or girl bags either—or even sunglasses. I don't like fussy accessories. Isn't it more chic to be free? Every jacket I make has interior pockets big enough to store a book and a sandwich and a passport.

With layering, sometimes the more the better. When you layer a lot of black you're like a walking Louise Nevelson sculpture, and that's pretty attractive. Allowing yourself to be vulnerable is also one of the most attractive things you can do.

It's funny—whenever someone talks about rules, I just want to break them. I recoil from the whole idea of rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎