Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AKA*NYC
    • Nov 2007

not to worry i'm sure there'll be a kenneth cole version soon that will hold up to wear and tear and cost half the price...
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Castor
      • Nov 2009

half? try a quarter.

Heirloom, will a Rick Owens store offer to repair/replace them?
      Originally posted by DRRRK
      The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
        My wedges broke again. I'm so angry I don't know what I'll do. I'm definetly not buying anything from rick owens again. what a fucking let down. pathetic piece of shit. Fuck it.
        Fuck man. Sorry to hear. Time to amend your sig and take out the 'beautiful'.
        Seems like leathers and jeans are the only things worth the money. Soles on my combats are going to shit as well after minimal wear.
        Well, guess we have had this discussion before.
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

^ soles on current season combats?

Comment

• Originally posted by khiev View Post
            heirloom, may i ask how long have you had the wedges for n how much have you been using them? i've had mine for almost three mths and party insanely with them on but they still look in pristine condition.
            every three days for two months. I've wiped them off every time i've used them, and used both polish and wax to keep them alive, but when the base snaps in two, there's not anything you can do. you'd have to open the shoe completely, screw the shit together and stuff. and I'm not ready to do that. i'm not supposed to have to do that. i'll have bespoke ones made in the fall. don't need shoes i can't wear.

Comment

• sCrAtChy
              • Oct 2009

Heirloom the problems ya having is it with the low wedge boots?

Comment

• yupp. but i'm boycotting rick from now on.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                  ^ soles on current season combats?
                  Last season.
                  Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• tricotineacetat
                    • Aug 2009

every three days for two months. I've wiped them off every time i've used them, and used both polish and wax to keep them alive, but when the base snaps in two, there's not anything you can do. you'd have to open the shoe completely, screw the shit together and stuff. and I'm not ready to do that. i'm not supposed to have to do that. i'll have bespoke ones made in the fall. don't need shoes i can't wear.
                    I'm sorry to hear about the quality issues you've had with those wedges - this problem occured twice with customers I have sold similar designs on the same last to and even though Olmar & Mirta is always willing to accept returns / free of charge repairs, it seems they haven't figured out a way to produce these shoes in decent quality. I will make sure to point out this problem for when I'm talking to my Rick Owens contact person next time, this is proving a continuous issue they definitely need to work on, despite the fact that these shoes are by far the most popular from season to season.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

yupp. but i'm boycotting rick from now on.
                      i hope this is an april fools joke and your luck will turn around soon.
                      with all my ccp adventures, it makes me love the label more...and rick is the king of spring/summer imo, so it would be a shame to miss out. but i totally understand your anger.
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                        Last season.
                        yeah those sucked. mine came apart after less than 10 wears. the glue on them was off. the good news is that it's a really easy fix. just take them to a cobbler and ask them to re-glue the original sole. this season's design is totally different and i imagine more durable.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                          Fuck man. Sorry to hear. Time to amend your sig and take out the 'beautiful'.
                          Seems like leathers and jeans are the only things worth the money. Soles on my combats are going to shit as well after minimal wear.
                          Well, guess we have had this discussion before.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by tricotineacetat View Post
                            I'm sorry to hear about the quality issues you've had with those wedges - this problem occured twice with customers I have sold similar designs on the same last to and even though Olmar & Mirta is always willing to accept returns / free of charge repairs, it seems they haven't figured out a way to produce these shoes in decent quality. I will make sure to point out this problem for when I'm talking to my Rick Owens contact person next time, this is proving a continuous issue they definitely need to work on, despite the fact that these shoes are by far the most popular from season to season.
                            whereas they have, perhaps unremarkably, found a way to charge as if they have.

Comment

• snafu
                              • Apr 2008

Im sure the high price is for product development. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                hahahaha. didn't see that til now! XD

tricotineacetat: thanks for helping me :) It wouldn't have bothered me so much had it been a type of shoe that existed elsewhere. But now when I look at my shoe park, there's nothing i love, and nothing that helps create a synergy when i'm dressing up to feel fancy. and since clothes have grown to be one of my biggest passions, I should have something that elevates the overall impression, not detracts.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎