X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • christianef
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by comex9 View Post
    back zip maybe the only saving grace... not too attractive for the females front side
    ive handled these in person here in europe, i think the back zipper compliments them well. similar to guidi back zippers, there are no real aesthetic issues alone though they may be a bit difficult to implement into an actual womans outfit. i think in real life they come across a bit more effeminate also, as women tend to have smaller feet the shape is a lot sleeker than the pictures sometimes suggest. the beige boot with the rubber sole on the other hand i would scarcely recommend. not very attractive at all. the scunched up bags are nice too looks like mona moore only has the tiny version left which are still cute but very impractical i think.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by merz
      Very excited to tell you guys that the new, wintery grandma+ has landed over at sartorialoft. Detailed photos of everything are forthcoming, but you can get a preview of some of the shoes and accessories included in this recent delivery over at the sartorialoft blog

This sort of thing is best experienced in person, so if any of you are planning to come out and witness the glory of gramps across in the brick and mortar environment & would perhaps like to meet up in the process, do send a pm ;)
      The collapsible box bag looks really great. Any idea how much that's going for?

Comment

• Ivans On High
        Banned
        • Oct 2008

I think the doctors bag on komakino looks amazing:

but it is hard to go past the accordian...

Comment

• Venus in Furs
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

I'm interested in buying one of the accordian bags. Can't find anywhere online that has them though

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

the doctors bag is awesome, I couldn't stay away from it at Darklands. the metal at the opening is really nice and the vintage lining is a really cool touch. the only downside for me is the location of the straps, but then again they could be moved towards the sides with little stitching.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• magic
              • Feb 2009

second that. the SS10 have a similar ones but with a better straps position that perfect for sling.
              Focusing on object details

Comment

• Ivans On High
                Banned
                • Oct 2008

Venus, I think sartorialoft are getting (or have) the accordian in. Maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

• fenrost
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2009

they do,

Nothing much to say here as the pieces speak volumes for themselves. We'll kick things off with a preview of the footwear at hand. Black, va...

Comment

• bc3
                    • Jun 2008

they've received and moved all accordions :-(

that collapsible bag is really nice as well though ;-)
                    Originally posted by Maldoror
                    payment owed is the new gift.

paypal: it's personal

Comment

• Ivans On High
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by magic View Post
                      second that. the SS10 have a similar ones but with a better straps position that perfect for sling.
                      The strap position did cross my mind. Is there a 'fit' pic of this bag around anywhere? Is komakino likely to indulge my request for one?

Comment

• magic
                        • Feb 2009

you should ask Campbell
                        Focusing on object details

Comment

• fenrost
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2009

if i am not mistaken, m.a+ do take custom orders as well..? its all about the $$$$$$$$

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

/\ that's news to me. i thought only rebels like carol take custom orders.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fenrost
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              /\ that's news to me. i thought only rebels like carol take custom orders.
                              i am not certain.. but a seller had his m.a+ leather shirt special ordered, just like his ccp fencing.

Comment

• Peasant
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by fenrost View Post
                                if i am not mistaken, m.a+ do take custom orders as well..? its all about the $$$$$$$$
                                I'm uncertain about directly contacting them, but Pollyanna and Darklands can act as a middle-man. There's a 15% surcharge on custom orders. Stings a bit, but at least you'll get exactly what you're looking for. Also, MA+ is not very prompt with responses. Not that I was surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎